There is no dark side of the moon - Page 14 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

There is no dark side of the moon

6 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Looks like an MSM conspiracy to keep the sheeple scared and under control. That OK for you.

You said it not me. Previous to that you said the article was 'pish' and 'drivel'. So what part is untrue or false?

And again what is the conspiracy theory? Do explain.

Edited by thplinth

2 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

I really don't know why you keep going at me like this you've made tit of yourself numerous times and I've pissed all over you on several threads.

Ahh more honking patter. Am I trying to chat you up? proper old school scientist it seems.

You posted to me remember? I am just trying to work out what you are talking about. Seems to me you  made a  cunt of it above and now are trying to act the clown as you are unable to explain your comments nor admit you made a mistake (and a prize prick of yourself as well). 

If you are going to be a smart arse it help if you are actually smart. So lets' hear it brains - where is the conspiracy theory ya muppet?

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ahh more honking patter. Am I trying to chat you up? proper old school scientist it seems.

You posted to me remember? I am just trying to work out what you are talking about. Seems to me you  made a  cunt of it above and now are trying to act the clown as you are unable to explain your comments nor admit you made a mistake (and a prize prick of yourself as well). 

If you are going to be a smart arse it help if you are actually smart. So lets' hear it brains - where is the conspiracy theory ya muppet?

What's wrong with the 'sheeple' one I posted?

On 5/22/2019 at 10:32 AM, Eisegerwind said:

If by unusual you mean pish, then yes it is.

On 5/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, Eisegerwind said:

If by rather odd you mean drivel,then yes it is.

On 5/22/2019 at 3:24 PM, Eisegerwind said:

It's a thread in the main about proper science and technology that I've posted on many times. It doesn't need your mentalist conspiracy bollocks clogging it up.

Don't be a worm about it now. You  were the one who acted the rude prick (for the umpteenth time) out of the blue.

So what exactly did you mean by the above, explain.  What conspiracy theory? Not much to ask Mr Integrity considering your posts above.

So WTF are you going on about? Let's hear it brains.

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Don't be a worm about it now. You  were the one who acted the rude prick (for the umpteenth time) out of the blue.

So what exactly did you mean by the above, explain.  What conspiracy theory? Not much to ask Mr Integrity considering your posts above.

So WTF are you going on about? Let's hear it brains.

Not buying the 'sheeple' theory then?

Edited by Eisegerwind

If you are saying that is what you meant when you posted...

"It's a thread in the main about proper science and technology that I've posted on many times. It doesn't need your mentalist conspiracy bollocks clogging it up."

Then no I think you are just acting the clown  now to avoid the obvious. You made a cunt of yourself.

You shoot from the hip without fact checking and are really quite prejudiced it seems.

See you around.

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

I really don't know why you keep going at me like this you've made tit of yourself numerous times and I've pissed all over you on several threads.

Self praise is no praise.

It isn't a game of winning or losing, it's objective facts. You might think whatever score is running in your head is relevant, but you've been proven wrong on the facts regardless of what the counter in your head is displaying.

You're reduced to going "nah nah i beat you" on a discussion about objective facts. Mind when Charlie sheen was going on about "winning" but he was actually a drug addicted HIV Carrier with no job?

5 minutes ago, phart said:

Self praise is no praise.

It isn't a game of winning or losing, it's objective facts. You might think whatever score is running in your head is relevant, but you've been proven wrong on the facts regardless of what the counter in your head is displaying.

You're reduced to going "nah nah i beat you" on a discussion about objective facts. Mind when Charlie sheen was going on about "winning" but he was actually a drug addicted HIV Carrier with no job?

So not drawing a line under it then.

Since I posted that link to the news story you have posted nothing but troll pish.

When you look at the all the posts you have made on this thread (quoted by phart) they are all pretty much troll pish.

For someone worried about the thread being only about 'proper science' you sure post a heap of juvenile troll shite pish.

Edited by thplinth

10 minutes ago, thplinth said:

double post.

He's just a Grima Wormtongue gatekeeper. I don't like this subject so i'll just come in and try and ruin or belittle the conversation.  There's at least one on every message board. They add nothing and try and take stuff away.

The guys idea of conversation is to ask you what birds you've seen in your garden and what the weather is like, conversations about super-powers having a complete policy U-turn on unidentified flying objects in conjunction with a global increase in sightings is just so far out of his sphere of reference  to even register. None of this is a problem till they try and stop other folk from having a conversation about it though.

Now this personality trait exists solely online as well. I've never had someone in pub tell me to stop talking about something. The anonymity allows the dis-inhibition effect to take place.

Now i'm drawing a line under this portion.

40 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Since I posted that link to the news story you have posted nothing but troll pish.

When you look at the all the posts you have made on this thread (quoted by phart) they are all pretty much troll pish.

For someone worried about the thread being only about 'proper science' you sure post a heap of juvenile troll shite pish.

That'll be apart from the one where I gave the correct answer to your question,confirmed by phart as correct,  your question based on a statement by phart, and you used my answer in subsequent post to make a point.

44 minutes ago, phart said:

He's just a Grima Wormtongue gatekeeper. I don't like this subject so i'll just come in and try and ruin or belittle the conversation.  There's at least one on every message board. They add nothing and try and take stuff away.

The guys idea of conversation is to ask you what birds you've seen in your garden and what the weather is like, conversations about super-powers having a complete policy U-turn on unidentified flying objects in conjunction with a global increase in sightings is just so far out of his sphere of reference  to even register. None of this is a problem till they try and stop other folk from having a conversation about it though.

Now this personality trait exists solely online as well. I've never had someone in pub tell me to stop talking about something. The anonymity allows the dis-inhibition effect to take place.

Now i'm drawing a line under this portion.

It is not just all of the above. He has tried to character assassinate Scotty on more than one occasion. The attempt to smear him as a racist was probably the most 'revealing' one. Very unpleasant character behind that... Clearly has come to the board with baggage / grudges from another identity but feck knows who. I really would be surprised if who I had thought it was could be that snide and vindictive so I give up guessing at this point. One thing is for sure is he wont be able to resist for long. I actually wondered if the bizarre and banal "what's your favourite colour' type threads were to make the endless trolling less obvious. It is really boring as well. Just look at the last few pages... screws up the thread.

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

It was quite a nasty little post looking back again... made a couple of attempts to twist things... check out the venom in the replies.

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12946-biggest-baws-award-2018/&do=findComment&comment=496210

least he had "Chripper" and "Debian" backing him up in that thread. So no doubt he was in the right after-all. meh meh meh draw a line ...

Edited by phart

1 hour ago, phart said:

Those two things alone make you really wonder (military pilots as well) but also the high powered CV of the authour and the very mainstream media channel that it was published in... very unusual... normally all things UFO are fringe... hence my original post. But hey ho that seems a long time ago now. :rolleyes: