There is no dark side of the moon - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

There is no dark side of the moon

48 minutes ago, phart said:

Zero fact checking from him.

The guy who wrote it: Mr. Mellon served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Security and Information Operations. In that capacity, he was responsible for policy and programmatic oversight of information assurance, critical infrastructure protection, security, counterintelligence, and information operations strategy and integration. Mellon went to the Pentagon as a member of Secretary Cohen's transition team on January 2, 1997. Following the transition, Mellon was appointed as the Coordinator for Advanced Concepts and Program Integration, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, concentrating on encryption and information assurance issues.[citation needed] From November 1997 to June 1998, he served as the Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Policy, providing advice on a range of intelligence issues. Before entering the private sector, Mellon returned to Capitol Hill where he served as the Minority Staff Director of the Senate Intelligence Committee for Senator John D. Rockefeller, IV from 2002-2004.

Coordinator for Advanced Concepts and Program Integration- is all about this shit- " Our expertise is in developing radar, electronic warfare, and system-of-systems technologies for future integrated air and missile defense systems. We design highly digitized phased array radars, equipped w "

Aye it is strange one. This high powered guy wrote it, the reported spate of sightings starting 2015 by military pilots, filmed from planes etc and the article is published in The Hill which I always thought was a stuffy serious political news site, ok it is an opinion piece but still the whole thing is rather odd. If anyone has developed new tech I'd guess it will be the americans themselves but who knows...

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Aye it is strange one. This high powered guy wrote it, the reported spate of sightings starting 2015 by military pilots, filmed from planes etc and the article is published in The Hill which I always thought was a stuffy serious political news site, ok it is an opinion piece but still the whole thing is rather odd. If anyone has developed new tech I'd guess it will be the americans themselves but who knows...

If by rather odd you mean drivel,then yes it is.

1 minute ago, Eisegerwind said:

Yeah but you have a habit of opening your fat vacuous gob and being wrong so kindly fuck off and haunt someone else eh. If you are not interested we get it. For those that are it would be great to comment without your trolling every post.

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Yeah but you have a habit of opening your fat vacuous gob and being wrong so kindly fuck off and haunt someone else eh. If you are not interested we get it. For those that are it would be great to comment without your trolling every post.

It's a thread in the main about proper science and technology that I've posted on many times. It doesn't need your mentalist conspiracy bollocks clogging it up.

28 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

It's a thread in the main about proper science and technology that I've posted on many times. It doesn't need your mentalist conspiracy bollocks clogging it up.

What conspiracy theory you tedious broken record nutcase? I said it was unusual which it is.

Secondly I never wrote it or published I just pointed it out.

You don't decide what gets posted on this thread or this board yet you seem to think you do.

I ignored your first troll  prick comment but when you did not get a reaction you just posted it again. Now again fuck off and stop following me about like a cunt.

33 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

"about proper science" lol

Folk can post what they want you can't police it. This isn't a conspiracy at all. You just pigeon hole it as such cause your brain is conditioned to save calories so takes less energy to pigeon hole than actually examine something.

We going to have to endure a tantrum like this everytime someone posts something you incorrectly assume is a "conspiracy theory"?

A wiff of the Rossy or Reeky about this guy as well.

Edited by phart

Here;s your contribution to the thread in it's entirety, the first half is addressing Scott ofc.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, Eisegerwind said:

Absolutely fascinating Scotty.I have a couple of questions.

1, Do we know what metal it is, or is it possibly an alloy?

2. Has the dome been cast in 'metat' or is it a formed 'metal'?

3. Was it cast or formed in a single piece or several pieces?

4. The polished surface implies that some post processing has been applied to the 'metal'. Essentialy polishing requires increasingly finer abrasives to be drawn across the surface to produce the polished finish. It's essentialy a very manual process although it can be made easier with the use of machines Did he have a special polishing machine or did he do it himself or maybe subbed it out to the angels.

5. See the chart below showing surface finishes, do you know what he managed to achieve on the dome?

https://www.allsealsinc.com/surface_finish_chart.pdf

Again, absolutely fascinting stuff Scotty.

On 1/13/2019 at 2:16 AM, Eisegerwind said:

Racist.

On 1/13/2019 at 3:08 AM, Eisegerwind said:

I'll only answer the first point really. Because you can't let this stuff go by and ignore it. Bus stop near me graffiti with 'earth is flat research' sign on M9 graffiti with similair. No doubt churches/chapels/synogogues/ mosques/temples spouting the same stuff.

On 1/15/2019 at 7:40 AM, Eisegerwind said:

Why is the air thin at the ice wall?

On 1/15/2019 at 1:43 PM, Eisegerwind said:

Surely it wouldn't matter what velocity you achieved. Would the faster you go not just mean you crash into the impermeable highly polished metal dome faster.

On 1/15/2019 at 6:24 PM, Eisegerwind said:

Hope you think the above is a fair summary of the conversations, involved. Maybe I've misundestood something, where is this thin air and why is it thin?

On 1/16/2019 at 1:21 PM, Eisegerwind said:

Anyway, back to the thin air, cause of and location please?

On 1/16/2019 at 5:24 PM, Eisegerwind said:

Yeah, I appreciate that but some of your answers are a bit cryptic. Anyway, are you saying that, the earths surface beyond the ice wall reaches an altitude high enough to cause respitory problems for a person due to the thinner air at this altitude?

On 1/16/2019 at 7:31 PM, Eisegerwind said:

Whoops, respiratory.

On 1/17/2019 at 5:19 PM, Eisegerwind said:

You can, he just did.

On 1/17/2019 at 5:44 PM, Eisegerwind said:

We're currently going at 5000 times the speed of light based on that, fag packet calculation.

On 4/9/2019 at 7:25 PM, Eisegerwind said:

Feeling even more insignificant now. How come they never evolved into something more advanced like us fine creatures given all that time?

On 4/9/2019 at 7:50 PM, Eisegerwind said:

Yeah, but why didn't they evolve to have better brains and form  an advanced society, were they all full on Thatcherites.

On 4/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, Eisegerwind said:

What was the lifespan of yer average dinosaur. Second thoughts I should really read a book! Third thought , new thread.

On 4/10/2019 at 11:26 PM, Eisegerwind said:

Aye, thanks for that, I've got work tomorrow, the "Of course I still love you" droneship, FFS.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:16 AM, Eisegerwind said:

Great stuff, could watch that all day.

5 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

If by unusual you mean pish, then yes it is.

58 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

41 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Beat me to it phart. :lol:

Yeah thank goodness we have this wank to protect the sanctity of the thread and the board.

The best thing is the one person going about upvoting his comments while "laughing" at yours.

I think we knowing what we do now, we can guess who that is.

The TAMB 9/11 thread blew every other thread out the water in views as well, the last time we had this argument about conspiracies as a board, you're saying you don't like it, but everyone would appear and post in it.

14 minutes ago, phart said:

If only all threads had such insights and discussion building input, the TAMB would be back where it wanted to be in a day.

But he is a proper scientist, you can tell from his posts which are in no way clogging up the thread with his own petty grudges.

Just now, thplinth said:

But he is a proper scientist, you can tell from his posts which are in no way clogging up the thread with his own petty grudges.

Gatekeeping TAMB threads is a sad job but someone has got to do it.

Formation of the moon brought water to Earth

New research explains how Earth became a habitable planet

Planetologists at the University of Münster (Germany) have now been able to show, for the first time, that water came to Earth with the formation of the Moon some 4.4 billion years ago. The Moon was formed when Earth was hit by a body about the size of Mars, also called Theia. Until now, scientists had assumed that Theia originated in the inner solar system near the Earth. However, researchers from Münster can now show that Theia comes from the outer solar system, and it delivered large quantities of water to Earth. The results are published in the current issue of Nature Astronomy.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190521101505.htm

outside the solar sytem interesting.

On 5/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, phart said:

The TAMB 9/11 thread blew every other thread out the water in views as well, the last time we had this argument about conspiracies as a board, you're saying you don't like it, but everyone would appear and post in it.

'Special Creation v the impossible hypothesis of evolution' must have been a close second, then.