There is no dark side of the moon - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

There is no dark side of the moon

The Flat Earth stuff has an alternative explanation for everything.

Maths often throws up these weird alternative solutions to the commonly accepted solution and these are IMHO the equivalent theories... Consequently I doubt you will ever disprove them.  edit: Least not in our TAMB lifetime.

edit: but it really is... he is close... no he is far away... father ted type arguments with the flat earth stuff.

Edited by thplinth

The moon has a wee patch at one of the poles (southern?) which (near) enjoys 24hr sunshine apparently.

So there is some speculation it could lead to a scrap with every cunt wanting to make a moon base there.

You think of all that money wasted on weapons and the middle east when we could have been star trekking... cunts.

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The moon has a wee patch at one of the poles (southern?) which (near) enjoys 24hr sunshine apparently.

So there is some speculation it could lead to a scrap with every cunt wanting to make a moon base there.

I'd have thought it would be preferable to keep a moonbase out of the sun's radiation as much as possible?

7 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Not really, it's just a lot of light condensed into a smaller viewing area as your altitude increases.

You can see flashes of lightning brightly from space, watching those from the ground doesn't burn anyone's retinas out.

Point being that the lights wouldn't be that bright from 200 miles away.

6 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Here's a list of claims from previous flat earth threads on here:-

1) South Pole does not exist. Correct!

2) The flat Earth is surrounded by an impenetrable ice wall called Antarctica

3) 60 years of continuous space exploration has been fabricated. (There's no such thing as 'space' to explore.)

4) Southern hemisphere scheduled air travel is bogus.  (Planes don't fly over the South Pole as a shortcut to another continent.)

5) Human eye is only capable of seeing for around 12 miles into the distance. (Further under the right conditions.)

6) Earth is able to survive despite being 3000 miles from a functioning star the 32 mile diameter sun.

7) Earth is encased in a dome like structure that cannot be explored penetrated. 

8 ) Sun never rises or sets over the horizon but fades in and out of view. Correct!

All of the above has to be correct or the argument totally falls down. 

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

You think of all that money wasted on weapons and the middle east when we could have been star trekking... cunts.

Space Truckin'

3 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Anyway back on topic,  the Chinese lunar rover has successfully set off on its exploration...

qldn0rtivyorc1yjsoqc.jpg

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Scotty I'm starting to think you're trolling us with this nonsense to get us to succumb and crowdfund you a trip on Virgin Galactic. 

That's just a really good virtual reality machine. Like the ones you get down the shows where you pretend you're on a rollercoaster. 

15 hours ago, thplinth said:

The last one they landed went dark after about two minutes. Total mystery not explained I think.

Just been having a read into that mission. Seemed like it had an erratic life but did last a good bit longer than that before it failed...

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2099696-chinas-jade-rabbit-moon-rover-dead-after-31-months-on-surface/

6 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Scotty I'm starting to think you're trolling us with this nonsense to get us to succumb and crowdfund you a trip on Virgin Galactic. 

No, I'm genuinely serious about the flat earth.

It makes perfect sense to my senses (and my understanding).

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

No, I'm genuinely serious about the flat earth.

It makes perfect sense to my senses (and my understanding).

Have you tested any of the challenges/experiments that were put to you on the other thread? If not, then your understanding is being weakened by an unwillingness to consider alternative evidence, which is something FE proponents tend to accuse everyone else of.

7 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

Have you tested any of the challenges/experiments that were put to you on the other thread? 

Unfortunately time is against me.

7 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

If not, then your understanding is being weakened...

Fair enough.

(It's on the list.)

On 1/5/2019 at 12:45 AM, Scotty CTA said:

Point being that the lights wouldn't be that bright from 200 miles away.

QUOTE WITHIN QUOTE

Here's a list of claims from previous flat earth threads on here:-

1) South Pole does not exist. Correct!

2) The flat Earth is surrounded by an impenetrable ice wall called Antarctica

3) 60 years of continuous space exploration has been fabricated. (There's no such thing as 'space' to explore.)

4) Southern hemisphere scheduled air travel is bogus.  (Planes don't fly over the South Pole as a shortcut to another continent.)

5) Human eye is only capable of seeing for around 12 miles into the distance. (Further under the right conditions.)

6) Earth is able to survive despite being 3000 miles from a functioning star the 32 mile diameter sun.

7) Earth is encased in a dome like structure that cannot be explored penetrated. 

8 ) Sun never rises or sets over the horizon but fades in and out of view. Correct!

All of the above has to be correct or the argument totally falls down. 

Hi, sorry for going off the original topic again but would just like to note a few points here. The above point of view suggests:

2.. Not only all space exploration is a sham, but all Antarctic polar exploration (ie near the South Pole or dependent on the assumption of the South Pole existing) is also a sham. Scott, Shackleton, Amundsen were all part of the conspiracy. 

3. Not only 60 years of space exploration (rocket flights etc) fabricated but hundreds of years of observations and calculations about the movement of 'heavenly bodies'.  Astronomers from Copernicus and Galileo have been part of the conspiracy for over 500 years !

4. Not only can there be no flights over the South Pole, but also no direct flights in the southern hemisphere between S America, S Africa and Australia where  the airlines say they are but go via the northern hemisphere (see detailed maps in the summer!) (as implied in the original post which I think shouldn't be scored out)  In fact if I follow correctly, there is no southern hemisphere, because there are no hemispheres, there is no  sphere in the first place!  All the airlines and shipping companies, and weather organisations, and naturalists, everyone who ever traversed or explored the southern hemisphere have been part of the conspiracy too.

7. The dome-like structure (celestial sphere or hemisphere) can't be penetrated... but could it be explored? That is not denied. So, how would one explore the explore the inside of the dome? Space travel? 

Finally I can't help wondering, if there's no space,  why do  people invest so much time and money in faking space travel, why don't they go and explore what's beyond the (not impenetrable) ice of Antarctica? All you need is a few huskies? 

Edited by exile

6 hours ago, exile said:

Hi, sorry for going off the original topic again but would just like to note a few points here. The above point of view suggests:

2.. Not only all space exploration is a sham...

Any claims to have gone to or be in 'outer space' would be.

6 hours ago, exile said:

...but all Antarctic polar exploration...

No, Antarctica exists (just not now we were taught/told).

6 hours ago, exile said:

...(ie near the South Pole or dependent on the assumption of the South Pole existing) is also a sham.

Correct.

6 hours ago, exile said:

Scott, Shackleton, Amundsen were all part of the conspiracy. 

Not necessarily.

It's actually possible to travel to Antarctica.

(It's just not possible for us to travel to the moon.)

6 hours ago, exile said:

3. Not only 60 years of space exploration (rocket flights to outer space etc) fabricated...

Correct.

NASA was created to deceive.

7 hours ago, exile said:

...but hundreds of years of observations and calculations about the movement of 'heavenly bodies'.  Astronomers from Copernicus and Galileo have been part of the conspiracy for over 500 years !

People can mistakenly believe and subscribe to flawed theories.

7 hours ago, exile said:

4. Not only can there be no flights over the South Pole...

Under... ;)

7 hours ago, exile said:

...but also no direct flights in the southern hemisphere between S America, S Africa and Australia where  the airlines say they are but go via the northern hemisphere (see detailed maps in the summer!) (as implied in the original post which I think shouldn't be scored out)  In fact if I follow correctly, there is no southern hemisphere, because there are no hemispheres, there is no sphere in the first place!  

Correct.

7 hours ago, exile said:

All the airlines and shipping companies, and weather organisations, and naturalists, everyone who ever traversed or explored the southern hemisphere have been part of the conspiracy too.

Again... not necessarily.

The people at the top... yes, but 'numbers' based on theory would be 'sold' through compartmentalisation.

7 hours ago, exile said:

7. The dome-like structure (celestial sphere or hemisphere) can't be penetrated... but could it be explored? 

Not by going there, no.

The dome is highly polished mirror-like metal.

7 hours ago, exile said:

Finally I can't help wondering, if there's no space, why do people invest so much time and money in faking space travel...

By attempting to portray us as an insignificant 'lucky' random speck in the universe (instead of the centre of creation) the enemy goes a long way to hiding God from the masses.

Money is of no consequence to Satan. 

Paying for the charade is essential.

7 hours ago, exile said:

...why don't they go and explore what's beyond the (not impenetrable) ice of Antarctica? 

Admiral Byrd went there.

It's impenetrable, too...

heading_flatearththeory.jpg

Every nation has agreed to a treaty.

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

How come we can take pictures of the 'heavens' from earth, but no one seems to be able to do so from the moon?

Look at the shadow below the lander, the moon is covered in bright sunlight. It's hard enough to catch the stars in a photo, nevermind during the day.

There are actually plans to utilise the shelter of the far side of moon for radio astronomy in particular...

https://www.space.com/31811-universe-dark-ages-dare-moon-orbiter.html

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

The dome is highly polished mirror-like metal.

Absolutely fascinating Scotty.I have a couple of questions.

1, Do we know what metal it is, or is it possibly an alloy?

2. Has the dome been cast in 'metat' or is it a formed 'metal'?

3. Was it cast or formed in a single piece or several pieces?

4. The polished surface implies that some post processing has been applied to the 'metal'. Essentialy polishing requires increasingly finer abrasives to be drawn across the surface to produce the polished finish. It's essentialy a very manual process although it can be made easier with the use of machines Did he have a special polishing machine or did he do it himself or maybe subbed it out to the angels.

5. See the chart below showing surface finishes, do you know what he managed to achieve on the dome?

https://www.allsealsinc.com/surface_finish_chart.pdf

Again, absolutely fascinting stuff Scotty.

It's easy to find photos of the Earth taken from the surface of the Moon & even more so from lunar orbit. But you'll just say they are photoshopped so there's not much point linking to them. There were two main reasons (as I understand it) why the astronauts didn't get many images from the surface.

Firstly, they weren't there to take pretty pictures & cared little about 'proving' they'd been there for the sake of a debate that didn't even really exist at the time.

Secondly, the landings were predominantly in equatorial regions of the Moon, meaning that for the larger part of the time people were on the Moon, the Earth was generally very high in the sky so didn't show up on most of the photos that were taken.