Unpopular Opinions - Page 25 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Unpopular Opinions

7 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Adults wearing BSDM and other highly sexualised outfits in front of children.ย 

So offensive clothing then. ย What's your view on topless bathing on public beaches where there are children.

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

So offensive clothing then. ย What's your view on topless bathing on public beaches where there are children.

Not to mention trying to disguise his BDSM fetish by deliberately getting the acronym wrongย 

Thinks we are daftย 

19 hours ago, aaid said:

Care to expand on that. ย What in particular do you consider to be degenerate behaviour?

ย 

3 hours ago, aaid said:

ย 

26 minutes ago, aaid said:

I'm not sure - why don't you explain the differences to me.

ย 

I'd tell this boring progressive obsessed twat to FO if I were you PIAK.

You answered the question but his fanny is in a twist.

ย 

7 hours ago, aaid said:

See this is sophistry. You changed his objection to "offensive clothing" then created a straw-man argument against wearing no clothes.

When the objection was sexualised clothing.

9 minutes ago, phart said:

See this is sophistry. You changed his objection to "offensive clothing" then created a straw-man argument against wearing no clothes.

When the objection was sexualised clothing.

Okay, what micro-thongs that leave little to the imagination.ย  I'd say those are highly sexualised.ย ย 

Anyone looking for examples can do their own googling - @Ally Bongo

9 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Scotland isn't the all inclusive, great wee country that we like to pretend it is. It's full with as many racists, homophobes, bigots and closed minded idiotsย as the rest of the joints

cant disagree with any of that, mainly through work i meet many utter whanks of human beings

On 7/11/2019 at 12:04 PM, Tartan_McCole said:

Scotland isn't the all inclusive, great wee country that we like to pretend it is. It's full with as many racists, homophobes, bigots and closed minded idiotsย as the rest of the joints

And theyve mostly been marching the last couple of weeks.......