Unpopular Opinions - Page 24 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Unpopular Opinions

This is unpopular with some but maybe not with others:

I don’t see why a man in a wig and a dress is any more likely to be a threat to a woman in a public toilet, or any other “safe space”, than any other man. It’s not like there are security guards on the door checking who goes in and out.

1 hour ago, wee-toon-red said:

This is unpopular with some but maybe not with others:

I don’t see why a man in a wig and a dress is any more likely to be a threat to a woman in a public toilet, or any other “safe space”, than any other man. It’s not like there are security guards on the door checking who goes in and out.

We are all "security guards"to a certain extent. Have you never almost walked into the wrong toilet by mistake only to hear somebody say, "that's the ladies pal"? Happens all the time.

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

We are all "security guards"to a certain extent. Have you never almost walked into the wrong toilet by mistake only to hear somebody say, "that's the ladies pal"? Happens all the time.

About 2 months ago i went to a gay pals birthday party. Was in one of the most popular gay bars in Dublin.

Needed a pish, so i went hunting for the toilets. Only found the door to the women's, so i asked a guy nearby where the toilets were. He pointed to the women's toilets. I said "aye, but where's the gents?". Can't remember exactly, but he smiled, and the jist of his reply was something like 'oh honey, you're not from around here' :lol:

I might be wrong, but apparently men can pish in the women's toilets in gay bars now. Call me old-fashioned, but i'm never going to feel comfortable about doing that.

6 hours ago, Dave78 said:

About 2 months ago i went to a gay pals birthday party. Was in one of the most popular gay bars in Dublin.

Needed a pish, so i went hunting for the toilets. Only found the door to the women's, so i asked a guy nearby where the toilets were. He pointed to the women's toilets. I said "aye, but where's the gents?". Can't remember exactly, but he smiled, and the jist of his reply was something like 'oh honey, you're not from around here' :lol:

I might be wrong, but apparently men can pish in the women's toilets in gay bars now. Call me old-fashioned, but i'm never going to feel comfortable about doing that.

Have you ever been to a Take That concert at Hampden, Hydro or Murrayfield? It would appear that women can use the men’s toilets freely without any intervention from security staff etc

If I’m at Hampden, Easter Road or any other male majority event then I’ll have no issues using the women’s toilets, and neither should any other man who claims they are for feminism and equality

They started this equality ball rolling so let them wallow in their ain fanny batter

7 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Maybe we should do away with public toilets and just let folk pish outside like in the good auld days?

28 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

Have you ever been to a Take That concert at Hampden, Hydro or Murrayfield? It would appear that women can use the men’s toilets freely without any intervention from security staff etc

Do they use the urinals or just pish on the floor? There's only about two sit doon cubicles in each toilet block. 

8 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Do they use the urinals or just pish on the floor? There's only about two sit doon cubicles in each toilet block. 

Aye they do. They are an utter embarrassment. To think that they are mothers and some even grandmothers 

They also pish in the street and in people’s gardens yet it’s the football fans who are causing anti social behaviour 

43 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

Aye they do. They are an utter embarrassment. To think that they are mothers and some even grandmothers 

They also pish in the street and in people’s gardens yet it’s the football fans who are causing anti social behaviour 

Says the guy that attends Take That concerts 🙄

1 hour ago, UpTheSlope said:

They started this equality ball rolling so let them wallow in their ain fanny batter

Do I detect maybe you're not fully signed up to this whole equality thing being necessarily a good idea?

Edited by exile

4 hours ago, exile said:

Do I detect maybe you're not fully signed up to this whole equality thing being necessarily a good idea?

I fully support equality, but I support equality for ALL

Certain minority’s however are so self righteous and caught up in themselves they think that’s it all about them and to Fuck with everyone else

On 7/6/2019 at 7:33 AM, thplinth said:

Aye the statement seems a bit circular logic, obviously filming a teacher is a big no-no. at the same time the guy is entitled to an education he is child after all.

The school seemed to have dealt with it with a 1 week suspension which is fine for filming the teacher but now reading this it seems "higher-ups" stepped up and expelled him then used some Orwellian language to say they didn't expel him.