Unpopular Opinions - Page 17 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Unpopular Opinions

Going to the boozer to specifically watch a game is utter shite. People shoving past, drink getting spilled and big tall cunts walking in front of the screen 

Id much rather sit in the hoose in comfort to watch it. Sit back feet up and a chicken Maryland with a pint glass full of crushed ice and lemonade 

9 minutes ago, UpTheSlope said:

Going to the boozer to specifically watch a game is utter shite. People shoving past, drink getting spilled and big tall cunts walking in front of the screen 

Id much rather sit in the hoose in comfort to watch it. Sit back feet up and a chicken Maryland with a pint glass full of crushed ice and lemonade 

I would agree with that. If I'm not at a game then I'll only ever watch in the house 

On 5/11/2019 at 12:50 PM, UpTheSlope said:

Where you getting the crushed ice from? You got a fancy fridge?

My only two luxuries i want is a big bath and a fancy fridge.

I was looking at standalone icemakers online yesterday, then decided the sun will be here for 2 days.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Here’s hoping that’s his time in office is a short one think the record for a pm is 119 days 

Well they are all khunts but Boris most likely to fook it up completely. Heaven help is if its Genghis McVey.

16 hours ago, The Golden Vision said:

Given you have no choice in the matter or any control over it......being proud of where you were born, country, region whatever...

(*Ducks for cover) 

I can understand your thinking here. However I think as you grow up you can help make a positive contribution to your town/region/country and help make it a good place to live. I like to think of Scotland as a outward looking, inclusive and forward thinking country, that's probably something to be proud of. 

17 hours ago, The Golden Vision said:

Given you have no choice in the matter or any control over it......being proud of where you were born, country, region whatever...

(*Ducks for cover) 

I probably would have agreed with you if it wasn’t for the fact I was born in Yorkshire 😁

7 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

as you grow up you can help make a positive contribution to your town/region/country and help make it a good place to live.  

You can, that's you helping your community. You can be proud of yourself in that instance. No harm in personal pride.

7 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

I like to think of Scotland as a outward looking, inclusive and forward thinking country, that's probably something to be proud of. 

I like to think that too, but is it really any different to any other location on the planet?  people are people wherever you go.

from America to Europe, to the Middle East to  North Korea.... is the welcome you would get on an individual level any different.

Granted on a political level the welcome is different, but that's a problem with politicians and people in power (Again they are the same the world over - just different degrees of abusing that power)

Are we really that special just cos we've managed to survive on porridge and whiskey for a few thousands years on a wind and rain lashed rock in the North Atlantic?

Maybe I'm not special (awww) So I am unable to see what makes "Us" any different from anyone else.

Again just me, or maybe old age. But going to home games at hampden makes me wonder how much in commom we actually have as fan group. 

7 hours ago, aaid said:

People who get banned from Internet forums and then create new accounts and continue the behaviour that got them banned are sad individuals who are more to be pitied than scorned. 

Hardly banning behaviour to have a differing opinion on womans football / it appears that the rest of the country has been brainwashed into thinking its the dogs baws but that 2nd jamaican goal would have embarassed a primary school team