Unpopular Opinions - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Unpopular Opinions

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Football clubs should be banned from producing "third kits" and "commemorative kits" and have to get at least two seasons use out of their current home and away kits.

How you gonna inforce that?

Assuming it’s kids wanting them, parents should be saying no, one kit is enough every couple of years. 

Not completely unrelated, people should stop looking to the government for everything. 

6 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

How you gonna inforce that?

Assuming it’s kids wanting them, parents should be saying no, one kit is enough every couple of years. 

Not completely unrelated, people should stop looking to the government for everything. 

Fuck knows, i'm only putting it out there.

It's a thread on a football fans message board not a government consultation with the public for christs sake.

13 hours ago, kumnio said:

I did, dont really know what to say about it to be honest.

5 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I’m not surprised. 

Not sure what to say about it either. 

Maybe there’s is an agenda going on and by the time we know about it it will be too late. 

I don't think there is any maybe about it. 

1 hour ago, Alan said:

Any large infrastructure projects like new bridges (possibly existing) and roads should have tolls to help pay for maintenance with surplus used to promote public transport.

why dont we get everyone who has a car to pay an annual fee to pay for this....... 👍

we could call it road tax.

Red Nose Day is the biggest load of shite on the tele

So called celebrity’s hooring themselves oot for a bit of free publicity. 30 years it’s been on the go and Africa’s still not any further forward, fuck them

They show you all the wee clips with some silly bastard who has to walk 12 miles a day to get a pale of water. Why does the stupid cunt not just move closer to the where the water is?

4 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Faddy never scored against Spain in 2004. It was a Spanish own goal.

I wouldn’t credit him with that goal whether he did score or not, nor would I give anyone a cap. The game was abandoned so it’s null and void AFAIC

1 hour ago, phart said:

mental.

Aye interesting they are powerless to stop the sexual abuse of British children “on an industrial scale” yet this they are all over like a rash.  Britain really is the vanguard country for so much of this... Makes you wonder who is calling the shots. 

2 hours ago, phart said:

mental.

28 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Aye interesting they are powerless to stop the sexual abuse of British children “on an industrial scale” yet this they are all over like a rash.  Britain really is the vanguard country for so much of this... Makes you wonder who is calling the shots. 

It really is. 

People are becoming rightly scared to pushback on this as well. 

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Is it untrue?

She got reported to the police for a claimed hate crime relating to some tweets. I guess the police would be obliged to investigate. The complaint may or may not have been withdrawn. I've not seen the tweets, who knows the truth.

1 minute ago, Eisegerwind said:

She got reported to the police for a claimed hate crime relating to some tweets. I guess the police would be obliged to investigate. The complaint may or may not have been withdrawn. I've not seen the tweets, who knows the truth.

See that worries me “hate crime” is very vague.