Jose adios - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I can't imagine he will be shy of offers but he must be concerned at the way he loses the dressing room typically after one season in charge now. Players (even ones he buys) seem a little sick of his shit.  

I find him to be a classless individual and I loathe watching his teams play no matter where he has been.

Edited by thplinth

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Up there with Rafa as one of the biggest dinosaurs in football. Oh and our Alex.

I agree with you on Mourinho but not Benitez. Look at what he's doing with a Newcastle squad without meaningful investment. 

1 minute ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Would imagine him and Zidane will be getting looked at very seriously.

Was it just 2 and a half years Mourinho was there for? Amazing that he won them a European trophy and there's still such indifference to him leaving.

Eddie Howe maybe another possibility?

5 hours ago, thplinth said:

I see Zidane is the early favourite to replace him.... I could see that.

edit: Fergie back as 'caretaker' to end of season? That would be interesting.

Is Fergie healthy enough to take the job, even til the end of the season?? Arsene Wenger anyone... 

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Would imagine him and Zidane will be getting looked at very seriously.

Was it just 2 and a half years Mourinho was there for? Amazing that he won them a European trophy and there's still such indifference to him leaving.

Having lived in england for three years now it's plainly obvious they don't care about the EL except for when one of them reaches the final and even then it's only for 24 hours when the game is on.

It's CL and EPL only unless you support a team underneath the EPL but even then some will FIELD weakened sides in the cups for fear of losing a player to injury 

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

Playing the most mind numbing brand of football? Aye, he’s great.  

They're no worse than any of the bottom 6 or 7 teams in the league. He's grinding out results to get to safety, which is his first priority. The season they won the Championship they scored plenty. 

15 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Having lived in england for three years now it's plainly obvious they don't care about the EL except for when one of them reaches the final and even then it's only for 24 hours when the game is on.

It's CL and EPL only unless you support a team underneath the EPL but even then some will FIELD weakened sides in the cups for fear of losing a player to injury 

Aye, I'm not entirely sure how I forgot those arrogant fuds down south treat some of the trophies.