Merry Christmas, Everyone! - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

What a load of bollocks.

Jesus died for our sins? Oh, what a convenient way of absolving human beings for the horrors that they commit around the globe on a daily basis. "I can rape this woman, but it's fine as Jesus Christ paid for it"

People around the globe dying though starvation and murders, women being raped on a daily basis, people being homeless, injustices happening on a rate of minutes and seconds, all the human beings dying as they believe in the "wrong" things. But that's all fine and dandy, as Jesus died for all those things. That makes things all better. Just go to Africa and tell the parents whose babies are dying through malnutrition that it's all "God's plan", and the women who get gang-raped that it's all fine as God and Jesus has her back.

The fact that in 2018 people still believe the teachings of a glorified fairy tale book, well, it's incredible. It's incredible how utterly moronic human being truly are. 

Religion is the biggest money making scheme in the history of mankind.

Death to Christmas.

Edited by Chripper

8 minutes ago, glasgow jock said:

From this non-believer Scotty, I wish you & yours a happy & peaceful festive season 🥂

Well said sir. We can believe what we like to believe but dont criticise others. A mans a man for all that. Sorry in this pc world that should say person. The season of goodwill cannot be a bad thing whatever your beliefs. Scotland Forever.

59 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Have a good one u and family scotty. As dave allen used to say and may your god go with you. And a good new year as well 🎸

Thank you, RH!

26 minutes ago, glasgow jock said:

From this non-believer Scotty, I wish you & yours a happy & peaceful festive season 🥂

What a nice sentiment! :)

30 minutes ago, Chripper said:

What a load of bollocks.

Jesus died for our sins?

He absolutely did.

Jesus didn't come to solve the problems that we made for ourselves through disobedience to God.

Jesus came to make a way for us to be reconciled to God by being the willing, perfect, sacrificial Lamb in payment for the penalty and consequence for our sin.

It's the best deal ever (and it's free.)

We get to trade our sin for His righteousness.

He got our judgement and we get His reward.

Praise God.

Jesus is the greatest gift.

47 minutes ago, Chripper said:

What a load of bollocks.

Jesus died for our sins? Oh, what a convenient way of absolving human beings for the horrors that they commit around the globe on a daily basis. "I can rape this woman, but it's fine as Jesus Christ paid for it"

People around the globe dying though starvation and murders, women being raped on a daily basis, people being homeless, injustices happening on a rate of minutes and seconds, all the human beings dying as they believe in the "wrong" things. But that's all fine and dandy, as Jesus died for all those things. That makes things all better. Just go to Africa and tell the parents whose babies are dying through malnutrition that it's all "God's plan", and the women who get gang-raped that it's all fine as God and Jesus has her back.

The fact that in 2018 people still believe the teachings of a glorified fairy tale book, well, it's incredible. It's incredible how utterly moronic human being truly are. 

Religion is the biggest money making scheme in the history of mankind.

Death to Christmas.

If Jesus played a back 3 with his best disciple out of position in midfield, would you believe in it?

18 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

He absolutely did.

Jesus didn't come to solve the problems that we made for ourselves through disobedience to God.

Jesus came to make a way for us to be reconciled to God by being the willing, perfect, sacrificial Lamb in payment for the penalty and consequence for our sin.

It's the best deal ever (and it's free.)

We get to trade our sin for His righteousness.

He got our judgement and we get His reward.

Praise God.

Jesus is the greatest gift.

Right.

How silly of me. 

Can people be unbrainwashed? If so, look into it.

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

People can come to saving Grace.

You, however, have freewill and can reject what Jesus has done for you.

It's just my duty to try and make sure that you fully understand the consequence of that decision.

Only 2 pages in and we've reached burny fire territory already.

13 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

People can come to saving Grace.

You, however, have freewill and can reject what Jesus has done for you.

It's just my duty to try and make sure that you fully understand the consequence of that decision.

Are you shitting me?

Duty? Consequences?

Dude, you're taking words from a book and treating them as fact? 

Man wrote the bible with no help from a higher being. That's fact.

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

And how come so many, supposedly intelligent, beings spend so much money on such a pile of crap?

Coming from someone who hasn't put anything as much a bit of tinsel this yea, I don't know.

People spend 364 days of the year saying that they're not religious, that they don't believe in God, etc, and then putting up a tree, etc. It's disingenuous.

44 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Are you shitting me?

Duty? Consequences?

I'm completely serious.

44 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Dude, you're taking words from a book and treating them as fact? 

Yeah, there's no way evolutionists would do that.

45 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Man wrote the bible with no help from a higher being. That's fact.

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,"  2 Timothy 3:16

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

I'm completely serious.

Yeah, there's no way evolutionists would do that.

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,"  2 Timothy 3:16

Alright...

Well, you believe what you wish and you're entitled to think as you do.

Personally, I'll take the fables of Aesop and the Grimm Brother's for more of a moral code. None of their stories have lead to lifetimes of murders, genocide and atrocities in their name.

Namaste.

4 hours ago, Chripper said:

Alright...

Well, you believe what you wish and you're entitled to think as you do.

Personally, I'll take the fables of Aesop and the Grimm Brother's for more of a moral code. None of their stories have lead to lifetimes of murders, genocide and atrocities in their name.

Namaste.

I think this is your first christmas on here😄