Jack Harper - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jack Harper

Squirrelhumper

It would only be a good move if he was going to play regularly.

He should stick where he is and get promoted with Malaga and get a full season of first team football under his belt. La Liga aren't like clubs in England, they don't have a major clear out when they get promoted into their top league, so a full season in La Liga with Malaga would be brilliant.

3 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Just one thing I'm wondering ...

Does Alex McLeish know that Jack Harper (Liam Henderson too whilst we're at it) even exists ?

You'd hope so.  Bates was called up.  Russell too although I accept he was better known before leaving.

You'd hope that the likes of Wilson, Bates, Harper, Henderson, Gauld, St Clair, Russell and Murray are all monitored on a regular basis.  There are a few players in Australia too.  

5 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

You'd hope so.  Bates was called up.  Russell too although I accept he was better known before leaving.

You'd hope that the likes of Wilson, Bates, Harper, Henderson, Gauld, St Clair, Russell and Murray are all monitored on a regular basis.  There are a few players in Australia too.  

Who’s the Murray? 

6 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

I'd only focus on these five.

3 hours ago, Stuart87 said:

Why would he not know they exist? 

Out of sight out of mind, I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Simon Murray - jesus wept.

See? How does this further the conversation about our players abroad?

Dear god.

You must be a hoot to talk to in real life. Every other thing that you reply to must be a sarcastic quick. Bloody hell.

:lol:

Edited by Chripper

3 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Out of sight out of mind, I'd imagine.

See? How does this further the conversation about our players abroad?

Dear god.

You must be a hoot to talk to in real life. Every other thing that you reply to must be a sarcastic quick. Bloody hell.

:lol:

Did you used to post under a different username?

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Your posting style and ignorance of what's written is hugely familiar. 

OK. Let me get this straight, I think your suggestion that Messi would be lost in midfield is ludicrous. (I don't mock you or laugh at you, I just think you're wrong) and you think I'm an alias?

Are you paranoid? You think I'm some shadow from the past who picked this time and this hour to haunt you? And I chose to do that by saying that your suggestion that Messi couldn't play I midfield is utter nonsense?

Yes. Perfect revenge fodder.

Errr…. No.

Edited by Chripper

Just now, Chripper said:

OK. Let me get this straight, I think your suggestion that Messi would be lost in midfield is ludicrious. (I don't mock you or laugh at you, I just think you're wrong) and you think I'm an alias?

Are you paranoid? You think I'm some shadow from the past who picked this time and this hour to haunt you? And I chose to do that by saying that your suggestion that Messi couldn't play I midfield is utter nonsense?

Errr…. No.

Erm no

Me thinking your posting style is familiar has nothing to with you if Iying about what I said about messi

3 minutes ago, Chripper said:

OK. Let me get this straight, I think your suggestion that Messi would be lost in midfield is ludicrous. (I don't mock you or laugh at you, I just think you're wrong) and you think I'm an alias?

Errr…. No.

Oh come on guys!  Not on the Jack Harper thread. This is a place for optimism and positivity!

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Erm no

Me thinking your posting style is familiar has nothing to with you if Iying about what I said about messi

Familiar? Maybe you've read something I've written. (Not from here)

I didn't lie about anything. I didn't say that you said that "Mess couldn't play in midfield", I said that you suggested it.