European Cup - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Cup

biffer

• 2 weeks later...

2 big games coming up for Glasgow, home against Cardiff then away to Saracens (got my ticket for that one 👍) As it stands as long as they beat Cardiff then should qualify as one of the best 'runner ups', beating Saracens and potential group winners would be a bonus

same for Edinburgh. I'm off to Toulon on Thursday, Game is on Saturday and then at home to Montpellier the following Friday. One win should just about be enough to get a QF place, beating Montpelier would win us the group.

Awesome stuff from Edinburgh in Toulon yesterday. The second half was exceptional, some of the attacking play and tries were the best you will see all season. It actually wouldn't have flattered Edinburgh if they'd put 40 points on Toulon. As it was the 28 scored were more than enough. Game v Montpellier at Murrayfield on Fri should be good.

On 1/13/2019 at 8:47 AM, morrie21 said:

Awesome stuff from Edinburgh in Toulon yesterday. The second half was exceptional, some of the attacking play and tries were the best you will see all season. It actually wouldn't have flattered Edinburgh if they'd put 40 points on Toulon. As it was the 28 scored were more than enough. Game v Montpellier at Murrayfield on Fri should be good.

We had a cracking few days. Nice to be sitting outside in short sleeves having a drink in January. Great result, great performance.

Bit unusual to get a wee tear gassing prior to the game mind.

6 minutes ago, biffer said:

We had a cracking few days. Nice to be sitting outside in short sleeves having a drink in January. Great result, great performance.

Bit unusual to get a wee tear gassing prior to the game mind.

Hopefully there will be no tear gas at Murrayfield on Friday evening. I definitely can say there will be no short sleeves though. Pleased you had a great time over there.