PDC darts - Page 5 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

PDC darts

shunkyboy and the fluffer

Wow...

Wright, 51, told Sky Sports: "It's not about me. It's about the future of darts and this man (Michael Smith). He let me in. I just love him to bits. I feel bad. As soon as he gets a major, he will trounce everybody."

👏👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
12 hours ago, jailender said:

Gerwyn price gets pumped and spits the dummy 🤣

Don't  think he did,  never a price fan but he gets pelters. Pdc need to sort this out...what ever happened to the best of order?.....,scotland get battered...between a Dutch and a Belgian, mon tae fuck...

13 hours ago, bonzo said:

Don't  think he did,  never a price fan but he gets pelters. Pdc need to sort this out...what ever happened to the best of order?.....,scotland get battered...between a Dutch and a Belgian, mon tae fuck...

I like the darts but I'm watching it less every year primarily down to the crowds.  Seems to be attended by a disproportionate number of arseholes.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I like the darts but I'm watching it less every year primarily down to the crowds.  Seems to be attended by a disproportionate number of arseholes.

Used to go to the Premier league quite often but they were absolute carnage. I'm surprised there hasn't been a riot at one.

• 9 months later...

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0PSNSFpmrgdAeBnE7vvL8jTYfr8nWsoqdA6iXdiM5Pu1n1NteGTnenbCXsV9SeJjjl&id=100048672843340&post_id=100048672843340_pfbid0PSNSFpmrgdAeBnE7vvL8jTYfr8nWsoqdA6iXdiM5Pu1n1NteGTnenbCXsV9SeJjjl&mibextid=CDWPTG

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• 2 months later...