PDC darts - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

PDC darts

shunkyboy and the fluffer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A very respectable draw for Big John Henderson last night against MVG in the “guest spot”. 

Cracking entrance too, piped to the stage (reports are unconfirmed it was @Big Ramy 1314) adding to his celeb list, didn’t think he was gonna manage to play darts for the emotion, but pummelled the lipstick with 6 180’s to get a 6-6 draw. 

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

A very respectable draw for Big John Henderson last night against MVG in the “guest spot”. 

Cracking entrance too, piped to the stage (reports are unconfirmed it was @Big Ramy 1314) adding to his celeb list, didn’t think he was gonna manage to play darts for the emotion, but pummelled the lipstick with 6 180’s to get a 6-6 draw. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Love big bad John Hendo. Smashing result for the big chap.

36 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Love big bad John Hendo. Smashing result for the big chap.

Agreed. He just seems to be a very good lad who wears his emotions on his sleeve. Great result considering how e is ranked 28th in the world if I'm correct..

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just watched Toni Alcinas knock Peter Wright out the World's, some match. Some fuckin outfits that Peter wears. 🤣

Quite a time delay between London and Canada that match was in December 😂

• 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Great to see him beating that classless rugby roid prick. Other semi currently looking interesting too. Van Gerwen looking decidedly off form.

No harm to aspinall, I would like to see Peter Wright beating mvg in final.

I was sure he was going to lose. What a performance. Cool as a cucumber all the way through. Amazing from a Scot* under enormous pressure. Hope it is a sign of things to come.

*why do I think he is Australian?

Edited by thplinth

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

I was sure he was going to lose. What a performance. Cool as a cucumber all the way through. Amazing from a Scot* under enormous pressure. Hope it is a sign of things to come.

*why do I think he is Australian?

"one of some 59 defeats to the Dutchman". No idea how many he has won but that's a lot of defeats to play on the mind.

8 hours ago, phart said:

"one of some 59 defeats to the Dutchman". No idea how many he has won but that's a lot of defeats to play on the mind.

The ratio wins/loses is 59-20 in favour of MVG but I'll bet Peter Wright isn't giving a monkey's about that this morning. 

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It'll most likely be a Price vs Anderson final.

If Price gets up to his typical antagonistic antics, Anderson will get angry. Anderson plays best when he has a bee in his bonnet.

My money would be on Anderson.

Price has been the most improved player over the past 2/3 years, though.