PDC darts - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

PDC darts

shunkyboy and the fluffer

18 hours ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Some cunt throws beer on Van Gerwen on his walk on tonight. Never seen the likes before and it upset MVG big time. Got a feeling Anderson will do it this year though.

Where was this? I like MVG, some player. What fuckin arsehole throws beer at a darts match? Indo hope Anderson does the business though. Never gets rattled, even wae that prick Gerwin Price. 

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

He's oot, beat 3-2 gid.

How he lost that match is beyond me. He was 2:0 up but for some reason it didn't seem like he was cruising. Well done to the young lad who bear him... I lost £50, though, so it's a bitter/sweet taste.

I won £70 on Van Den Bergh, though, so the night wasn't a total loss. I was resetting my laptop so I was pretty much tense till I got back online.

Today's match between Lewis and Gurney should be a cracker. I think Lewis could cause an upset. And then there's our Gary and MVG with their matches. Both should cruise into the next round, but I said about Wright... Should be an entertaining day.

Edited by Chripper

11 hours ago, bonzo said:

He's oot, beat 3-2 gid.

Aye, when I posted he seemed to be cruising, loved seeing the young guy putting the winning double. Price was a pussy when he walked off, not even a well done or pat on the back for his opponent.

Looking forward to today's games as it is really warming up now. Got a cheeky quid each way on John Henderson at 600-1 but he got Bully Boy next. Happy if Gary can win it again though.

Guest faircity

Noticing it more and more in interviews and commentary that they are referring more and more to the prize money they have just won rather than the game itself. 

Fuck Sky. 

3 minutes ago, faircity said:

Noticing it more and more in interviews and commentary that they are referring more and more to the prize money they have just won rather than the game itself. 

Fuck Sky. 

In fairness, I think they're just highlighting how the much the prize money has increased to amounts that players couldn't even dream about, back in the day. They do it with snooker, too. 

So it's not just Sky and darts.

Guest faircity
57 minutes ago, Chripper said:

In fairness, I think they're just highlighting how the much the prize money has increased to amounts that players couldn't even dream about, back in the day. They do it with snooker, too. 

So it's not just Sky and darts.

Im not so sure I agree, I see it as them patting  themselves on the back about the money swishing around. They don't care about the match itself, in their interviews they can't get the prize money won shoehorned into the conversation quick enough. 

It's the same with football, all they harp on about us how much the transfer window spend has been etc etc. 

If sky had a cock it would suck itself off all day long. 

3 minutes ago, faircity said:

Im not so sure I agree, I see it as them patting  themselves on the back about the money swishing around. They don't care about the match itself, in their interviews they can't get the prize money won shoehorned into the conversation quick enough. 

It's the same with football, all they harp on about us how much the transfer window spend has been etc etc. 

If sky had a cock it would suck itself off all day long. 

I suppose.

I think it's an English thing where they put the prize tag over the overall quality of something. eg Something is worth x million pounds, so it must be great. You would listen to Liverpool fans, they're still in dream land because they got Andy Robertson for "pocket change"...a "mere" £8million.

They live In a different planet from the rest of us.

I agree about Sky, by the way.

What should have been the final is tonight at 9

Dont think Gary is playing consistant enough but it's also a trait of MVG

Maybe they both have just been doing enough without exertion

Edited by Ally Bongo