Well Done Glasgow Celtic - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well Done Glasgow Celtic

31 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I wish the flag of scotland did fly at celtic park kid. Unfortunatelty its the flag of another country that 60000 fly. Sad.

Another stupid comment that was completely unnecessary. It's a thread about Celtic. Yet you have to throw your opinion in about Saltires at Parkhead. Why? You have said it a hundred times before and we don't need another reminder. I could mention the butchers apron at Ibroke, but why? You wonder why folk get annoyed. Rant over...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another stupid comment that was completely unnecessary. It's a thread about Celtic. Yet you have to throw your opinion in about Saltires at Parkhead. Why? You have said it a hundred times before and we don't need another reminder. I could mention the butchers apron at Ibroke, but why? You wonder why folk get annoyed. Rant over...

Got ye again. Na. Just annoys me how folk like us ramy are scottish through and through. Stand on pal. Stop ranting and get the pipes oot. Just going for a dram and it is actually hail hail. Have good nite pal.

36 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And btw well done to celtic. Wee jinky and tommy gemmel. Great scots too. Aeay for a dram. Scotland forever.

Well done to you for that.

Is that fud bigot of a kitman still employed under Gerrard?

Edited by Barney Rubble

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Well done to you for that.

Is that fud bigot of a kitman still employed under Gerrard?

I dont know barney. I think on this board i am the only sensible poster. But may be wrang. Scotland is what it is barney. A bit fucked up but still the best pal. Big ramy sums us up!! I did a sportsmans dinner with tommy gemmel once and stories of celtic and scotland were imense.great guy. Right. Going for a few drams. Starting new job in january. Yon toilets dont clean themselves. Scotland Forever.