DAVY BUS SAN MARINO - Page 4 - San Marino v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DAVY BUS SAN MARINO

DavyP

Hi Davy,

My £12.50 sent  - Thanks for organising. Haifa and now San Marino (& presumably Cyrus 😉), I am going to make you my official travel agent 👍

42 minutes ago, Callum TA said:

HI Davy,

I asked for four on Facebook under Callum Hind. Not sure if you needed it on here instead? I’ll send payment tomorrow if that’s okay but can I send to your bank account like last time?

Thanks

Callum

Would prefer PayPal if you can as bank has started a small charge to get it to my Cypriot PayPal account

DAVY BUS SAN MARINO🇸🇲🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Rimini to San Marino

Dep 1530hrs approx from Rose & Crown Pub, Piazza Alberto Marvelli, Rimini

Rtn 2000hrs approx straight after the game

Buses in the area are in short supply. Please reserve your seats as soon as possible.

The buses will make it back in good time to Rimini for anyone taking the train back to Bologna. If you need to go to the station then please let me know and I will put you all on the same bus.

Football cards will be in use on each bus again, raising more funds for TASA.

£12.50 per seat

Payment now only by Paypal...click on Friends & Family and send to Prov3855@aol.com

All profits will go to TASA with £5.3k being raised so far with your support of the Davy Buses. Thank you for your continued support.