DAVY BUS SAN MARINO - Page 2 - San Marino v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DAVY BUS SAN MARINO

DavyP

10 hours ago, dezmondo said:

Could I please have 2 seats Davy.

Thanks

9 hours ago, GlasgHibs1875 said:

Hi Davy could I book 2 seats please.

Big thanks.

9 hours ago, onlythekeepertobeat said:

Hi Davy, can i have 3 seats please.  Thanks

8 hours ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Hi davy just checking to see if you got my post booking 6 seats on the bus to san marino from rimini.Cheers mate

8 minutes ago, stirlish said:

4 seats please Davy

added added added aye added in that order 😂

BUS UPDATE

After agreeing a £10 price with a bus company by phone and email and receiving an invoice for the first 4 buses, the operator pulled out of the agreement. Possibly because his quote was coming in between £2 & £3 a seat below other bus companies. No explanation was given other than a short email saying “no buses available”. I have found the prices in Italy to be the dearest yet but as Public Transport from San Marino to Rimini finishes at 6pm on game day, then we are held to ransom.

I have had to go back cap in hand to one of the quotes I dismissed and I am happy to say the operator can guarantee us 20+ buses if needed, albeit at a slightly higher price as they are only 50-54 seats and are not as local.

So once I have the email agreement and invoice, hopefully on Monday, I can then work out the price per seat with the usual most welcome donation to TASA included on your behalf.

Once again, thank you for your patience and your support “Everywhere We Gol

Davy Bus