DAVY BUS SAN MARINO - Page 19 - San Marino v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DAVY BUS SAN MARINO

DavyP

7 hours ago, DavyP said:

Guys n Girl....you all have seats on the buses...please make payment of £12.50 per seat by PayPal friends option to Prov3855@aol.com

Money sent over - hopefully you get it OK.

Travelling solo & left it late to book everything.

7 hours ago, The badger said:

Any more seats left. Looking for 2 seats. What time would the bus get back into Rimini after the game? 

I might have double booked some one...just checking with them which will free up some seats buddy. I will message you.

58 minutes ago, The badger said:

What time does the bus get back to Rimini at? Need to know for train back to Milan. Thanks

How long is a piece of string....why didn’t you ask to go on the bus I have going to the train station for the 2120 train...I have spaces on it and it will be the first of my buses to leave the stadium so it don’t get caught in traffic

Edited by DavyP

19 hours ago, Neacail said:

I got a seat on the westa bus from Bologna so don’t need the seat anymore  happy to donate bus fare - cheers NK

Cheers Nick...found your name on the list

1 hour ago, Buddy said:

Hi Davy me and my son are looking for 2 seats any spatre

Buddy I think I have another 2 spare...I need to check payments as I might have same person down twice...you are first reserve at the moment...I will get back to you

2 hours ago, DavyP said:

How long is a piece of string....why didn’t you ask to go on the bus I have going to the train station for the 2120 train...I have spaces on it and it will be the first of my buses to leave the stadium so it don’t get caught in traffic

Sorry, I'm new to which types of buses there are. A friend has offered me a lift so it's not necessary anymore. Thanks for your time