DAVY BUS SAN MARINO - Page 18 - San Marino v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DAVY BUS SAN MARINO

DavyP

44 minutes ago, DavyP said:

Guys tonight is final payment night and loads not paid so it is first come first served now. If you pay ASAP you will guarantee a seat

Davy

Have sent through payment for 2 seats. Let me know if Ive managed to get in time. Cheers

On 3/8/2019 at 8:38 PM, DavyP said:

Ray not updated the list since you paid...for now you are on Bus 30 buddy but I am awaiting final confirmation of no. of seats per bus from operator so the list might change.

Davy

Cheers

16 minutes ago, Scotty3000 said:

Hi Davy

Is it still possible to get 2 seats on the bus f r om Rimini to /from San Merino? Sorry, did nt read forum properly, thought tomorrow was last day! Can pay £25tonight.please confirm if OK to go ahead and pay if we'll be OK for 2 seats?Many tbanks

Scotty yes...the last 2 seats mate...buses full after that

20 hours ago, George Henry said:

Davy,

Sent you £50 yesterday. Did you get it?

Yes buddy..you are on bus 15 at the moment

18 hours ago, Will-i-am77 said:

Hi Davy,

I paid for my brother and myself about a week ago so not sure if you received payment ok and I've no idea which bus we are on (assuming you found the payment)?

I can PM you if you need more details.

Thanks,

Will

Got it buddy you are on bus 30 at the minute...watch out for new list which I will post as soon as Bus operator confirms the final few bus sizes.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:41 PM, DavyP said:

You are on Bus 15 for the station and marked as paid Brian....the last list probably posted before you requested and seat. But you are deffo on Bus 15 buddy.

Davy, sorry to be a nuisance but I have been offered a cancellation on a bus straight through from Bologna which would mean meeting up with other Granite City lads who had booked early, also ensures no worry of catching the last train. So I will take up that offer and hopefully someone else can benefit from the seat I reserved with you. As I intend going to Cyprus game in November can I be in credit, if not put my payment into charity kitty. Many Thanks for your help, Cheers Brian 

13 hours ago, Brian F. said:

Davy, sorry to be a nuisance but I have been offered a cancellation on a bus straight through from Bologna which would mean meeting up with other Granite City lads who had booked early, also ensures no worry of catching the last train. So I will take up that offer and hopefully someone else can benefit from the seat I reserved with you. As I intend going to Cyprus game in November can I be in credit, if not put my payment into charity kitty. Many Thanks for your help, Cheers Brian 

Thanks for letting me know Brian...all buses paid for now buddy so unfortunately I cant refund but will keep you in mind for Cyprus.

4 hours ago, KirstyO said:

Could I possibly get one seat please?

Kirsty yes I will be able to fit you on...the bus operator should update buses today giving me a few extra seats...I will confirm 100% when I get his list..

17 hours ago, Ian D37 said:

Hi Davy, also looking for one seat if any extras/spares become available?

Thanks.

7 hours ago, cdisaaccie said:

Hi Davy, 

Also looking for a seat if any extra become available. 

Thanks

Colin 

5 hours ago, stuart said:

Hi Davy,

I know it’s late in the day, but if possible could I have 4 seats?

Thanks

Stuart

Guys I am just updating the list....bus company has increased seat capacity so I should have  room to fit you all on.....watch out for the new list out shortly.

On 3/18/2019 at 11:07 AM, KirstyO said:

Thank you!

19 hours ago, Ian D37 said:

Hi Davy, also looking for one seat if any extras/spares become available?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, cdisaaccie said:

Hi Davy, 

Also looking for a seat if any extra become available. 

Thanks

Colin 

6 hours ago, stuart said:

Hi Davy,

I know it’s late in the day, but if possible could I have 4 seats?

Thanks

Stuart

Guys n Girl....you all have seats on the buses...please make payment of £12.50 per seat by PayPal friends option to Prov3855@aol.com

56 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Davy sorry to be a pain - just booked and need seat (plus match tik if u hear of one ).

Cheers

Haha what you like....I will squeeze you in somewhere I will look at the list.....can get you on Bus 32 Dave

Edited by DavyP