Leigh Griffiths - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Leigh Griffiths

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yet you were slating Beaton the other day for (allegedly) being in a rangers pub after the game last week. 

Cant have it both ways I’m afraid, like it or not, this board is part of media and your allegations can have a serious detremental effect on people. 

This is about Griff. Give it a rest mate. Completely different set of circumstances. 

45 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yet you were slating Beaton the other day for (allegedly) being in a rangers pub after the game last week. 

Cant have it both ways I’m afraid, like it or not, this board is part of media and your allegations can have a serious detremental effect on people. 

Nice try. Not biting this time. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is about Griff. Give it a rest mate. Completely different set of circumstances. 

The hypocrisy in your posts is amazing, it’s like you believe it yourself. 

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Nice try. Not biting this time. 

:wtf:

Edited by dandydunn

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My I am popular. For the wrong reasons I believe. I shan't not change my views for the sake of a few members who are in disagreement with my philosophical feelings on said topic of discussion. 

We know you won’t, but it does just to go show how one minded that you are. 

Say anything bad about a Celtic player = nasty people

Say anything about anyone unrelated to Celtic = that’s alright, he deserved it. 

You’re pathetic and have once again made yourself look completely stupid. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

We know you won’t, but it does just to go show how one minded that you are. 

Say anything bad about a Celtic player = nasty people

Say anything about anyone unrelated to Celtic = that’s alright, he deserved it. 

You’re pathetic and have once again made yourself look completely stupid. 

Really? I'm not the one chasing someone around a message board forum. You fancy me or sommit?

22 hours ago, dandydunn said:

There’s apparently photos of him sipping pints too, so that only leaves drugs or family matters and he’s always had the latter problem. 

It sounds like you know as much as everyone else and should take a step back before posting garbage like "Doesn't seem to want help".

Edited by Tartan_McCole

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

It sounds like you know as much as everyone else and should take a step back before posting garbage like "Doesn't seem to want help".

You should read the whole thread before jumping to conclusions. 

You obviously missed the part where I posted his twitter statement and said “I stand corrected”

Carry on though if it makes you feel better 👍🏽

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You should read the whole thread before jumping to conclusions. 

You obviously missed the part where I posted his twitter statement and said “I stand corrected”

Carry on though if it makes you feel better 👍🏽

I actually didn't see that. Fair enough. Still, jumping on the bandwagon to slate him with no knowledge of it outwith pictures in some redtop rag is obviously going to get pulled up.