Racism in football - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Racism in football

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

I think I can guess what the results would be, Tommy.

Well since you seem to know who I'm, (It would be nice to know who the feck you are, or you just another sad fecking internet troll, hiding behind a keyboard),

19 minutes ago, Grumpyauldgit said:

Well since you seem to know who I'm, (It would be nice to know who the feck you are, or you just another sad fecking internet troll, hiding behind a keyboard),

I'd say there's literally dozens of people on here who know I am. I'm hiding behind fuck all. And I'm certainly not a troll for calling you out on your racist shite.

Your story about having Irish family just reminded me of these cunts who say they can't be racist because they have a coloured TV.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I'd say there's literally dozens of people on here who know I am. I'm hiding behind fuck all. And I'm certainly not a troll for calling you out on your racist shite.

Your story about having Irish family just reminded me of these cunts who say they can't be racist because they have a coloured TV.

Ok if you are hiding feck all, whats your name then, and If you are who I think you are, you are more Italian than Irish, but that is not the point, I will talk to you at the next game.

1 minute ago, Grumpyauldgit said:

Ok if you are hiding feck all, whats your name then, and If you are who I think you are, you are more Italian than Irish, but that is not the point, I will talk to you at the next game.

My name's Ryan, I'm from Port Glasgow and the only thing Italian about me is that I had a Fiorentina top when I was a kid 

You're very welcome to talk to me at the next game though.

4 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

My name's Ryan, I'm from Port Glasgow and the only thing Italian about me is that I had a Fiorentina top when I was a kid 

You're very welcome to talk to me at the next game though.

Well thank's for that Ryan, (You just saved somebody from getting a wee chap at their door), and it is also nice to see somebody has the ball's to go public with a name, and not to just hide behind a keyboard.

Although I'm still a bit puzzled, how you think you know me, as I don't know anybody called Ryan fae the port, as the only Ryan that I know comes fae Dumbarton, but there is another 1 of life's little mystery's.

2 minutes ago, Grumpyauldgit said:

Well thank's for that Ryan, (You just saved somebody from getting a wee chap at their door), and it is also nice to see somebody has the ball's to go public with a name, and not to just hide behind a keyboard.

Although I'm still a bit puzzled, how you think you know me, as I don't know anybody called Ryan fae the port, as the only Ryan that I know comes fae Dumbarton, but there is another 1 of life's little mystery's.

I called you Tommy (as in Robinson) to go along with your "send the buggers back" type posts. Wasn't intended to be serious or some sort of "I know who you are" shite. If that is indeed your real name then it's just a coincidence.

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I called you Tommy (as in Robinson) to go along with your "send the buggers back" type posts. Wasn't intended to be serious or some sort of "I know who you are" shite. If that is indeed your real name then it's just a coincidence.

Now I could really fall out with you for calling me Tommy Robinson, (Read previous of what I think of that fecking knuckle dragging nazi supporting moron and his mates)

I do think it fecking Ironic, that him and his followers call black people monkeys, when most of EDL are walking about like fecking baboons (Sorry to any baboons reading this).

Anyway, need to go and get the wife.

PS: Happy New Year

On 1/1/2019 at 9:59 PM, Scotland Ever More said:

Nobody is being obtuse. Going back to the post DTS made, he says "racism isn't going away but where's the outrage about people singing rebel songs?"

That says to me that he believes they are the same thing. I can't see why he'd even mention if he thought otherwise. Whataboutery because it was a fellow Hibs fan perhaps 

You appointed yourself his spokesperson so it seemed like you agreed at first, so thank you for clarifying, however it still seems that you group them together with stuff that you shouldn't sing, including racism. They aren't even close to being in the same group.

I'm nobody's spokesperson. I only speak for me. I merely tried to help clarify what I thought had been posted. 

The DTS quote you've used doesn't say what you have implied, in my opinion. 

I'm just trying to point out that some folk regard Rebel songs as the same as some of the Orange shite, rightly or wrongly. In fact I'm pretty sure back in the day these tunes were probably regarded as treasonous. Some folk, as we all know, live in that sort of past. 

7 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm nobody's spokesperson. I only speak for me. I merely tried to help clarify what I thought had been posted. 

The DTS quote you've used doesn't say what you have implied, in my opinion. 

I'm just trying to point out that some folk regard Rebel songs as the same as some of the Orange shite, rightly or wrongly. In fact I'm pretty sure back in the day these tunes were probably regarded as treasonous. Some folk, as we all know, live in that sort of past. 

Treasonous to who, the crown and Britain? All the more reason to belt them out then, I'd suggest.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Treasonous to who, the crown and Britain? All the more reason to belt them out then, I'd suggest.

Probably. Back when the British Empire was an actual thing and not just a forlorn memory in the minds of brexiteers and Tories. 😉