Out - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 12/5/2018 at 1:02 AM, Ormond said:

@TAMB1 this isnae one of these shitey “look at me” pishy statuses. Can you run me through the baws it takes tae cancel my account?

gtf the lot of you(ok, that’s not fair) Except Tidier, Teeko, Cove, Parkie, Vander, Fairbairn(he’s a braw Hun(Debian’s not daft, GlasgowManCity too), Squirrel kens his fitba’, At U Peter(he kens his stuff tae), Mr. Dunn, Fringo, Redz, Any St. Mirren laddie, Killie fae the edge o’ Dumpdee, Mr. Kevin Umnio, ScottyCTA(He puts up with some shite and continues to do) with some unfair shit. GMan is funny but She has given up. Phart... yes, yer a smart laddie but I imagine you dribbling chocolate down yourself whilst staring in a mirror. Ally Bongo is a good guy. He fights his corner with some great stuff. Barney Rubble is another. I have always respected Weegie-land(sorry) fitba’ fans who were never swayed by the nonsense that goes with it. I say that as a Saints fan born and bred in Perth who heard it a heck of a lot. Olas was another I enjoyed reading. 

My two favourite posters were always Brant Grebner and Thplinth. I’m happy the latter is back as it gives a lot of uppity cunts the boot up the arse that they need. 

If I have missed you I am sorry. It’s run it’s course now. I have always had my core of Perth pals I have always went to games with and I will say I have added half a dozen really good friends from here including piles and piles of other people I will no doubt meet. 

Yep, I’m drunk right now. But hey-ho

Drama queen.

😄

45 minutes ago, Marky said:

I don’t know what I’m more offended about. Not getting an actual name check and just Being lumped into a collective “any St. Mirren laddie” category, or being categorised on a par with Jersey Jim. 

Pure ragin’

Square go ya C”nt. 

41 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Fucking 14th ? Really ? Years of taking your shite when i was stuck on nightshift and nae other cunt was talking to you ? Ormond, you are dead to me 😉

At least you got a mention in his virtual suicide note.

I know I'm fairly insignificant but I don't think being allowed to put one nail in his virtual coffin would have been too much to ask?

I must have given him at least 50 of his reputation points too. I've a good mind to go and take them aff again. 

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

At least you got a mention in his virtual suicide note.

I know I'm fairly insignificant but I don't think being allowed to put one nail in his virtual coffin would have been too much to ask?

I must have given him at least 50 of his reputation points too. I've a good mind to go and take them aff again. 

I'd move to Broughty Ferry if I was you. He likes posh folk. The house beside us in the Ferry is up for sale, and I for one would welcome you with open arms. Don't feel unloved. Farmers are notoriously promiscuous; Ormond has a TAMB poster in every field the hoor.

5 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I'd move to Broughty Ferry if I was you. He likes posh folk. The house beside us in the Ferry is up for sale, and I for one would welcome you with open arms. Don't feel unloved. Farmers are notoriously promiscuous; Ormond has a TAMB poster in every field the hoor.

I think we've been doon this street before?;)

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Fucking 14th ? Really ? Years of taking your shite when i was stuck on nightshift and nae other cunt was talking to you ? Ormond, you are dead to me 😉

Just for the record, I didny spend a ‘nightshift’ with him . 

2 hours ago, fringo said:

Drama queen.

😄

With the greatest respect I think the thread has moved past shock, disbelief and forensic (if true 😉 ) summary judgement; to reflection, and celebration, of an Internet life well lived (and there but for the grace of, er, some c***or other go any of us...) ....

Only someone truly appreciated and even loved (in an Internet board sort of way) would have such a rich,  eloquent and extended send off (or even maybe it's not the end...???) 

I’ve had a few folk texting on at me to stop being so daft and aye, I made an absolute walloper of myself through being steaming. It’s been coming though for a few of us. That first paragraph I posted(of course it was. It’s stupidity). I have so many grievances I’m only going to say this.....

... Up the fucking Killie and may they give Scottish fitba’ the baws that it has needed for decades! 

58 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I’ve had a few folk texting on at me to stop being so daft and aye, I made an absolute walloper of myself through being steaming. It’s been coming though for a few of us. That first paragraph I posted(of course it was. It’s stupidity). I have so many grievances I’m only going to say this.....

... Up the fucking Killie and may they give Scottish fitba’ the baws that it has needed for decades! 

I’m not even counting where I was on the list but I do know I was well after Tidy, Dandy and Killie so you’re deid to me too. 

Just realised you didn’t even name check that b****g Orra so we’re all square again Ormond.

To cement our friendship you can buy me a raspberry milkshake in Nardini’s on Sunday. 😋😋

P.S you’ve a long way to go in the embarrassment posts after a certain tamber told us his bird fell asleep during sex. 🙈🙈

On 12/5/2018 at 7:43 AM, ParisInAKilt said:

I usually text shite to ex girlfriends when I’m steaming, need to get myself on the tamb instead 

Do both next time and post your texts on here. We’ll critique them and open a book on responses. 💏💏

7 hours ago, Marky said:

I don’t know what I’m more offended about. Not getting an actual name check and just Being lumped into a collective “any St. Mirren laddie” category, or being categorised on a par with Jersey Jim. 

Pure ragin’

Buddies are not real Saints.

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Yes it was stupid of me. Really fucking stupid. 

You’re hardly the first nor will you be the last person to type something dopey on here whilst steaming. 😂 

Wouldn’t worry about it, I doubt I’d bother with this site if it wasn’t for the occcasional rant from various posters 👍

Welcome back mate! 👍🏼

Have to say though, you’re no getting away so lightly. Like many on here who shorten posters name when quoting (ie Doon the Slope is referred to as DtS), having once again risen,  you will now forever be referred to as OtZ.

Ormond the Zombie. 

Fitting, really. 

Edited by McTeeko

47 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Welcome back mate! 👍🏼

Have to say though, you’re no getting away so lightly. Like many on here who shorten posters name when quoting (ie Doon the Slope is referred to as DtS), having once again risen,  you will now forever be referred to as OtZ.

Ormond the Zombie. 

Fitting, really. 

😂😂

🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Wouldn’t worry about it, I doubt I’d bother with this site if it wasn’t for the occcasional rant from various posters 👍

Stop pretending you have something better to do . We all know you spend every waking hour watching box sets. 

Welcome back @Ormond. Time flies, it seems no time since you left us ...

13 hours ago, exile said:

With the greatest respect I think the thread has moved past shock, disbelief and forensic (if true 😉 ) summary judgement; to reflection, and celebration, of an Internet life well lived (and there but for the grace of, er, some c***or other go any of us...) ....

Only someone truly appreciated and even loved (in an Internet board sort of way) would have such a rich,  eloquent and extended send off (or even maybe it's not the end...???) 

😂😂

6 minutes ago, phart said:

Can the mods change Ormonds name to Zombieormond then. or put a z next to it.

Or he could just do it himself. 

I'm fairly sure he knows how to do it. If he wants to be a wee bit more anonymous, he could change it to "Windy" or something like that?;)