Out - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

@TAMB1 this isnae one of these shitey “look at me” pishy statuses. Can you run me through the baws it takes tae cancel my account?

gtf the lot of you(ok, that’s not fair) Except Tidier, Teeko, Cove, Parkie, Vander, Fairbairn(he’s a braw Hun(Debian’s not daft, GlasgowManCity too), Squirrel kens his fitba’, At U Peter(he kens his stuff tae), Mr. Dunn, Fringo, Redz, Any St. Mirren laddie, Killie fae the edge o’ Dumpdee, Mr. Kevin Umnio, ScottyCTA(He puts up with some shite and continues to do) with some unfair shit. GMan is funny but She has given up. Phart... yes, yer a smart laddie but I imagine you dribbling chocolate down yourself whilst staring in a mirror. Ally Bongo is a good guy. He fights his corner with some great stuff. Barney Rubble is another. I have always respected Weegie-land(sorry) fitba’ fans who were never swayed by the nonsense that goes with it. I say that as a Saints fan born and bred in Perth who heard it a heck of a lot. Olas was another I enjoyed reading. 

My two favourite posters were always Brant Grebner and Thplinth. I’m happy the latter is back as it gives a lot of uppity cunts the boot up the arse that they need. 

If I have missed you I am sorry. It’s run it’s course now. I have always had my core of Perth pals I have always went to games with and I will say I have added half a dozen really good friends from here including piles and piles of other people I will no doubt meet. 

Yep, I’m drunk right now. But hey-ho

Edited by Ormond

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

@TAMB1 this isnae one of these shitey “look at me” pishy statuses. Can you run me through the baws it takes tae cancel my account?

gtf the lot of you(ok, that’s not fair) Except Tidier, Teeko, Cove, Parkie, Vander, Fairbairn(he’s a braw Hun(Debian’s not daft, GlasgowManCity too), Squirrel kens his fitba’, At U Peter(he kens his stuff tae), Mr. Dunn, Fringo, Redz, Any St. Mirren laddie, Killie fae the edge o’ Dumpdee, Mr. Kevin Umnio, ScottyCTA(He puts up with some shite and continues to do) with some unfair shit. GMan is funny but She has given up. Phart... yes, yer a smart laddie but I imagine you dribbling chocolate down yourself whilst staring in a mirror. Ally Bongo is a good guy. He fights his corner with some great stuff. Barney Rubble is another. I have always respected Weegie-land(sorry) fitba’ fans who were never swayed by the nonsense that goes with it. I say that as a Saints fan born and bred in Perth who heard it a heck of a lot. Olas was another I enjoyed reading. 

My two favourite posters were always Brant Grebner and Thplinth. I’m happy the latter is back as it gives a lot of uppity cunts the boot up the arse that they need. 

If I have missed you I am sorry. It’s run it’s course now. I have always had my core of Perth pals I have always went to games with and I will say I have added half a dozen really good friends from here including piles and piles of other people I will no doubt meet. 

Whit about me ya miserable cunt?🤣

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

GMan is funny but She has given up.

Fuck sake, you put on a bit of weight miss a hairdressing appointment or 3 and forget your last 4 upper lip (okay chin too) threading appointments and suddenly everyone’s a critic!  😒

Put the glass down and step away from the bottle! 

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Fuck sake, you put on a bit of weight miss a hairdressing appointment or 3 and forget your last 4 upper lip (okay chin too) threading appointments and suddenly everyone’s a critic!  😒

Put the glass down and step away from the bottle! 

Happens to the best of us 

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

11th on the list??    

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Aye it is.

11 hours ago, Ormond said:

You sobered up yet and experiencing what my daughters call  ‘ The Fear’  ? 🙄 

Gtf with yer ‘ I am leaving the board ‘ ala Greta Garbo 🎭

Scotland have a chance of qualification for the first time since you and RH were fighting over marbles in the playground and you are off to Pie and Bovril wi yer ball? 

Put each other on ignore and move on. 

12 hours ago, Ormond said:

Phart... yes, yer a smart laddie but I imagine you dribbling chocolate down yourself whilst staring in a mirror.

I feel perhaps the most concerning, and disturbing, part of this TAMB suicide note has been somewhat over looked. 

Is Ormond looking in the mirror whilst he imagine's Phart dribbling chocolate?  Or is Phart the messy eater with vanity issues?

Ormond, we need you back to clarify these points if nothing else!!

Edited by Fairbairn

54 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I feel perhaps the most concerning, and disturbing, part of this TAMB suicide note has been somewhat over looked. 

Is Ormond looking in the mirror whilst he imagine's Phart dribbling chocolate?  Or is Phart the messy eater with vanity issues?

:rollsmile:

15 hours ago, Ormond said:

13 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Thought Ormond would be awake by now to tackle the dreaded (internet) walk of shame. 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍷🍷🍷🍷 👍 

I'm just guessing here, but I think it might take a while to wash a load of melted chocolate aff himself.

Edited by Orraloon

19 hours ago, Ormond said:

Whilst I'd like to wish you all the best as the white horses carry you off to Tambhalla as your joint favouite poster it behooves me to say your resignation is declined.

15 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm not really much closer to decoding it myself. Maybe he is trying to say if i was chocolate i would eat myself.

Maybe he wants to lick melted chocolate off me while he looks at himself in the mirror.

What does it even mean why say it on the way out of the door?