Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Will-i-am77 said:

Hi my mate pulled out at last minute so my brother and I may have a spare ticket if you still need one? Send me a PM if you do.

Cheers!

Reported for harvesting

Cheers!   :ok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Why would the collection be in a completely different country from where the game is being played? 

Because the country in question is tiny. And hardly anyone is staying there.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Because the country in question is tiny. And hardly anyone is staying there.

J

But everyone is going to the stadium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Willie Miller's tache said:

If you have a pick up in an alternative location the day before the game, it reduces the pressure on the matchday pick up by the stadium

Exactly. DTS is best ignored. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Willie Miller's tache said:

If you have a pick up in an alternative location the day before the game, it reduces the pressure on the matchday pick up by the stadium

So where do you draw the line? Theres fans in Rimini and Bologna 

Tell you what I’m going via Frankfurt, that’s where the pick up should be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

So where do you draw the line? Theres fans in Rimini and Bologna 

Tell you what I’m going via Frankfurt, that’s where the pick up should be

Rimini would be the most logical option. Majority of fans are staying there and the SFA’s travel guide suggests they are aware of that. Arranging a pick up in Frankfurt would be pretty daft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 8:18 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Reported for harvesting

Cheers!   :ok:

Sorry l don't understand what you mean? Reported to who? A mate bought a ticket thinking he was going to go but his circumstances changed outwith his control and can no longer go. I don't see what the problem is. Someone was looking for a ticket and l offered to help them out. He's not looking for a profit and will accept face value. This all feels a bit like when someone stops to help somebody else in an accident and the helper then gets robbed. Thanks for grassing me up. Apologies if l've misunderstood you and this was meant as a joke?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:45 PM, Will-i-am77 said:

Sorry l don't understand what you mean? Reported to who? A mate bought a ticket thinking he was going to go but his circumstances changed outwith his control and can no longer go. I don't see what the problem is. Someone was looking for a ticket and l offered to help them out. He's not looking for a profit and will accept face value. This all feels a bit like when someone stops to help somebody else in an accident and the helper then gets robbed. Thanks for grassing me up. Apologies if l've misunderstood you and this was meant as a joke?

Of course it's a joke. You think the guy phoned up and told them that a guy called Will-I-am77 on an internet forum is harvesting? Jesus :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Scotland_Forever said:

Anyone still got there San Marino tickets yet? Only received 1 batch of 3 so far starting to get concerned.

Got 3 out of 4 orders. Have to phone them back Wednesday to see if anything they can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...