Tickets - Page 4 - San Marino v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

Harland1981

2 hours ago, Willie Miller's tache said:

If you have a pick up in an alternative location the day before the game, it reduces the pressure on the matchday pick up by the stadium

Exactly. DTS is best ignored. 

3 hours ago, Willie Miller's tache said:

If you have a pick up in an alternative location the day before the game, it reduces the pressure on the matchday pick up by the stadium

So where do you draw the line? Theres fans in Rimini and Bologna 

Tell you what I’m going via Frankfurt, that’s where the pick up should be

19 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

So where do you draw the line? Theres fans in Rimini and Bologna 

Tell you what I’m going via Frankfurt, that’s where the pick up should be

Rimini would be the most logical option. Majority of fans are staying there and the SFA’s travel guide suggests they are aware of that. Arranging a pick up in Frankfurt would be pretty daft.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:18 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Reported for harvesting

Cheers!   :ok:

Sorry l don't understand what you mean? Reported to who? A mate bought a ticket thinking he was going to go but his circumstances changed outwith his control and can no longer go. I don't see what the problem is. Someone was looking for a ticket and l offered to help them out. He's not looking for a profit and will accept face value. This all feels a bit like when someone stops to help somebody else in an accident and the helper then gets robbed. Thanks for grassing me up. Apologies if l've misunderstood you and this was meant as a joke?

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:45 PM, Will-i-am77 said:

Sorry l don't understand what you mean? Reported to who? A mate bought a ticket thinking he was going to go but his circumstances changed outwith his control and can no longer go. I don't see what the problem is. Someone was looking for a ticket and l offered to help them out. He's not looking for a profit and will accept face value. This all feels a bit like when someone stops to help somebody else in an accident and the helper then gets robbed. Thanks for grassing me up. Apologies if l've misunderstood you and this was meant as a joke?

Of course it's a joke. You think the guy phoned up and told them that a guy called Will-I-am77 on an internet forum is harvesting? Jesus :lol: