Tickets - Page 3 - San Marino v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

Harland1981

On 2/23/2019 at 7:44 PM, p gala ta said:

Looking like tickets will be sold out by Monday, leaving hundreds who have booked up  pretty frustrated. We have about 20 going in our 3  groups,  about half havent got enough points for a ticket.

I don't blame the SFA but think they have underestimated numbers going,  perhaps they should have spotted that Davy had almost  

30 buses booked  even before tickets came out and I think another 5 going from Bologna.

Shouldn't be a problem however as the stadium holds 6500 and has never been full, typically only a few hundred locals turn  out 

to matches.

Northern Ireland  got an additional allocation when they played there so the SFA is bound to have an option on additional tickets,

the last thing they will want are lots of ticketless supporters outside the ground .

Stadium actually holds 4776 is what I'm led to believe. The 6500 capacity is supposedly when the East and West temporary stands are erected. 

In any case it's unlikely that the Sammirense will shift 1500 home tickets.

On 2/23/2019 at 7:44 PM, p gala ta said:

Looking like tickets will be sold out by Monday, leaving hundreds who have booked up  pretty frustrated. We have about 20 going in our 3  groups,  about half havent got enough points for a ticket.

I don't blame the SFA but think they have underestimated numbers going,  perhaps they should have spotted that Davy had almost  

30 buses booked  even before tickets came out and I think another 5 going from Bologna.

Shouldn't be a problem however as the stadium holds 6500 and has never been full, typically only a few hundred locals turn  out 

to matches.

Northern Ireland  got an additional allocation when they played there so the SFA is bound to have an option on additional tickets,

the last thing they will want are lots of ticketless supporters outside the ground .

Tickets only sold out on Monday, after going on sale to zero pointers on Saturday. Anyone who wanted a ticket could've got one. 

9 hours ago, hampdenroarpod said:

I'm a 0 pointer and managed to get a ticket. Delighted, my first foreign away day as went to Wembley a few years ago for 3-0 game. Do the tickets get posted out for away games or is it done differently?

Whatever comes up their hump!

Seriously, it usually depends when the SFA get their hands on the tickets. Some countries are a wee bit naughty when sorting us out. 

On 3/12/2019 at 6:25 PM, Leg-End said:

Randomly selected for collection. 

Glad I paid £7.50 for recorded delivery...!

Used to know a guy who went to most of the aways around ten years ago. He always selected the recorded delivery option and was adamant this guarunteed he would not be selected to collect tickets as he believed it was too  much hassle for the SSC to refund the higher postage fee.

He assured me this was foolproof and that the recorded applications were not considered for pick-ups.

I would add that he did attend the matches but did not want the inconvenience of collecting - and he was never asked to.

Guess this is no longer the case now.

Bought 7 tickets for us in 4 separate bookings. 3 bookings (5 tickets) turned up on Tuesday, normal post. Looks like the other envelope with 2 tickets in it has gone missing. San Marino FA won't reprint/reissue at this point according to SFA. So I have to contact SFA again on Friday if they don't turn up and be placed on a waiting list for any cancellations. So if anyone has any spares, it looks like I would be very happy to take them off your hands.

4 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Bought 7 tickets for us in 4 separate bookings. 3 bookings (5 tickets) turned up on Tuesday, normal post. Looks like the other envelope with 2 tickets in it has gone missing. San Marino FA won't reprint/reissue at this point according to SFA. So I have to contact SFA again on Friday if they don't turn up and be placed on a waiting list for any cancellations. So if anyone has any spares, it looks like I would be very happy to take them off your hands.

That is a fucking joke. The SFA sold you something and didn't deliver it. They should sort out the problem. 

30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That is a fucking joke. The SFA sold you something and didn't deliver it. They should sort out the problem. 

To be fair its partly my fault for trusting the Post Office on normal delivery and partly the PO for not delivering. I have no doubt the SFA posted and they also can't be responsible for the San Marino FA position.

The annoying part is that, as said above, I made 4 separate bookings due to mates being on different points levels. I selected normal post each time otherwise I would be about £30 in recorded fees. So fair enough SFA posted my 4 separate bookings out to me but when I look at the tickets I do have, they are sequential. I have seats 177-183 in specific row. I am missing 2 tickets in the middle of the set of 7. So they have obviously collated all my bookings together to give us seats together, thanks for that, but then filled 4 envelopes with them. If they would have been willing to put the 7 tickets I bought into one envelope I would happily have paid recorded fee.

Anyone else who selected special delivery still waiting on their ticket? When were tickets posted? Still not had anything. 

I've bought 2 tickets separately for me and my son, selected special delivery for both. I got an email for random ticket collection but it doesn't specify a name so don't know if it's me or him......or both (my email is registered to both our accounts). 

23 hours ago, FinlayJ said:

Still looking for 1 x ticket for San Marino, let me know if anyone has one and cant go.  Do we reckon there will be spares floating about once we're there? 

Hi my mate pulled out at last minute so my brother and I may have a spare ticket if you still need one? Send me a PM if you do.

Cheers!