Tickets - Page 2 - San Marino v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

Harland1981

26 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Still not getting emails, despite updating preferences.

Can someone post details please.

Ta

San Marino v Scotland
Sunday 24 March 2019 – 18.00 (local time)
San Marino Stadium

We can announce that the San Marino FA has allocated a total of 2,949 tickets to Scotland Supporters for our forthcoming UEFA European Qualifier on Sunday, 24 March.

Tickets Prices are as follows*

Category 1 (1,271 tickets)  €30 (£27)
Category 2 (612 tickets)   €25 (£22)
Category 3 (1066 tickets)   €20 (£18)

*All individual ticket price categories are subject to availability

Tickets will be available to members with 8 to 22 points at 12 noon on Thursday, 21 February.

The sales schedule details when the sale will open to each individual points’ level (subject to availability).

If you are a wheelchair user and are travelling to San Marino, please call the team on 0141 616 6123/6196 from 12 noon on Thursday, 21 February.

5 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

San Marino v Scotland
Sunday 24 March 2019 – 18.00 (local time)
San Marino Stadium

We can announce that the San Marino FA has allocated a total of 2,949 tickets to Scotland Supporters for our forthcoming UEFA European Qualifier on Sunday, 24 March.

Tickets Prices are as follows*

Category 1 (1,271 tickets)  €30 (£27)
Category 2 (612 tickets)   €25 (£22)
Category 3 (1066 tickets)   €20 (£18)

*All individual ticket price categories are subject to availability

Tickets will be available to members with 8 to 22 points at 12 noon on Thursday, 21 February.

The sales schedule details when the sale will open to each individual points’ level (subject to availability).

If you are a wheelchair user and are travelling to San Marino, please call the team on 0141 616 6123/6196 from 12 noon on Thursday, 21 February.

Appreciated! 😀Ta

31 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Anyone able to shed light on the differences in category?? This place is hardly a major tournament venue...

That's what I said to my mates the other day. It's probably just a bit more in the middle of the stand rather than the corners for the category A tickets.

I'll be grabbing the cheapest available as every cunt will probably stand wherever they want like in Albania.

10 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

That's what I said to my mates the other day. It's probably just a bit more in the middle of the stand rather than the corners for the category A tickets.

I'll be grabbing the cheapest available as every cunt will probably stand wherever they want like in Albania.

If you are in my seat I will chase ye. 

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:34 AM, Mazziessc said:

Anyone able to shed light on the differences in category?? This place is hardly a major tournament venue...

my understanding is that we have the entire South Stand.  Cat 1 tickets in this stand are under cover.  Cat 3 tickets in this stand are not.

we also have parts of the North Stand.  we have Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets in this one.  don't know if they're covered or not or if they are at the ends or in the middle.

11 minutes ago, stirlish said:

3 x tickets bought.

Really quick and easy . Is this the new updated system working or was it pot luck?

Wouldn't let me buy more than one at a time.

Tried to add the friends and family option but kept saying something like "you are only allowed maximum one item in your basket, you have two" and I had to buy them individually.

On 2/20/2019 at 6:49 PM, tartanmartin said:

my understanding is that we have the entire South Stand.  Cat 1 tickets in this stand are under cover.  Cat 3 tickets in this stand are not.

we also have parts of the North Stand.  we have Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets in this one.  don't know if they're covered or not or if they are at the ends or in the middle.

Damn , wish I had read this before buying the cheap seats . My hair will be a fckin state if it is pishin down 🙁

Was an easy experience buying the tickets right enough. 

On 1/9/2019 at 12:14 AM, syther said:

Depending on our allocation - how easy would it be about getting tickets in the home end? Anyone have past experience? 

Quite bad, they officially do not sell tickets to others than San Marinese or Italian passport owners: "We will sell tickets only to Sammarinese or Italian supporters. The only chance to have tickets is to buy them through Scottish FA."

As I am a "newbie" and afraid that all tickets allocated to the SFA will be sold before March 2st (what do you think about it?), is there any chance to get my ticket in another way? As I already booked my trip to San Marino, could maybe someone here buy a ticket for me as well? Thank you!!

1 hour ago, Trojal said:

Quite bad, they officially do not sell tickets to others than San Marinese or Italian passport owners: "We will sell tickets only to Sammarinese or Italian supporters. The only chance to have tickets is to buy them through Scottish FA."

As I am a "newbie" and afraid that all tickets allocated to the SFA will be sold before March 2st (what do you think about it?), is there any chance to get my ticket in another way? As I already booked my trip to San Marino, could maybe someone here buy a ticket for me as well? Thank you!!

Nobody will be able to buy a ticket for you unless it's with their own membership, and if they're making the trip then obviously they'll be using it themselves.

Don't worry about it too much though, I would imagine anyone travelling will get a ticket eventually. Official or otherwise. 

Looking like tickets will be sold out by Monday, leaving hundreds who have booked up  pretty frustrated. We have about 20 going in our 3  groups,  about half havent got enough points for a ticket.

I don't blame the SFA but think they have underestimated numbers going,  perhaps they should have spotted that Davy had almost  

30 buses booked  even before tickets came out and I think another 5 going from Bologna.

Shouldn't be a problem however as the stadium holds 6500 and has never been full, typically only a few hundred locals turn  out 

to matches.

Northern Ireland  got an additional allocation when they played there so the SFA is bound to have an option on additional tickets,

the last thing they will want are lots of ticketless supporters outside the ground .

To be fair they did send out a survey of interest for numbers but maybe loads of folk didn't bother with it. 

Davy's buses have approx 1600 folk so far, I'd be surprised if there's more than 1500 folk making their own way so I still reckon most folk will be OK. 

Anybody know how many have been sold do far?