Tickets - San Marino v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

Harland1981

On 12/3/2018 at 4:30 PM, Harland1981 said:

Only on the one point, is it worth me renewing my membership in the hope of getting an official ticket?

Looks like away fans generally get an allocation of 2000 - 2500, can you see that many folk making the trip?

Your membership is valid for next year. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, syther said:

Depending on our allocation - how easy would it be about getting tickets in the home end? Anyone have past experience? 

No past experience but from what I've seen, even at their most recent "marquee" games there's been empty seats. I'm sure England sold their allocation and had fans in the home end ans it still wasn't full.

Anyone in the 'know' have any idea when the tickets will be up for grabs???

3 hours ago, neilypiece said:

Anyone in the 'know' have any idea when the tickets will be up for grabs???

Probably whilst everyone is in Kazakhstan with the SSC website offering a postage only option 🤣

Only 2 months til the game now and the FA website ticket section has been shut down for a while now. Why do they leave such little time. I had to delay travelling up to the Belgium match in September by a day because my tickets took an age to arrive.

Edited by Leg-End

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Rab The Crab said:

This question has no doubt been asked before but is there any way that you can get tickets together when buying on different points totals?

Im on 9 and my mates are on 7 so we’ll be buying at different times.

I think they tell you just to wait until it drops to 7 and take the chance.

I always just advise to get yours first just to be safe. If you're saying this because you want to be together inside the ground then it won't be a problem. Other than Wembley, I don't think I've ever been at my allocates seat for an away game. Especially not in cow shed grounds like San Marino.

You can see on the FA Website how many members there are and how many loyalty points they have. I’d say, without doing the official maths that if you’ve got 6-7 points you can probably get a ticket. After that if everybody takes up their ticket it’s going to be sold out. 

I only have 4 but my travel is all booked. See you on the hill..👍

25 minutes ago, GHfaeGTA said:

Like Albania is this likely to be 100% pick up? Perhaps not on basis most wont be staying in San Marino?

For Israel and Albania they had pick ups in Tel Aviv and Tirana, as well as at the cities/stadiums they were played , so they could do the same again with San Marino. Perhaps a pick up on the Saturday in Rimini then one in San Marino at the ground a few hours before kick off?

I'm hoping to have them before traveling this time as we travel up from Rome the day before and would like to not have to worry about collecting on match day.

Edited by Scotland Ever More