Kazakh - Nauryz Holiday 21.03.19 - Kazakhstan v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kazakh - Nauryz Holiday 21.03.19

SY Cove

I mentioned on the thread that got deleted yesterday that I've been working in Atyrau Kazakhstan since 2015

Just noticing our game in Kazakhstan next March falls on the Kazakh National Holiday called Nauryz, see below

https://www.officeholidays.com/countries/kazakhstan/nauryz.php

This is the most important holiday In Kazakhstan, i'd imagine flights prices will go up as there will be a lot of Kazakhs travelling back home to make it for this holiday, best to book flights as soon as the venue is announced before they get too expensive 

6 hours ago, SY Cove said:

I mentioned on the thread that got deleted yesterday that I've been working in Atyrau Kazakhstan since 2015

Just noticing our game in Kazakhstan next March falls on the Kazakh National Holiday called Nauryz, see below

https://www.officeholidays.com/countries/kazakhstan/nauryz.php

This is the most important holiday In Kazakhstan, i'd imagine flights prices will go up as there will be a lot of Kazakhs travelling back home to make it for this holiday, best to book flights as soon as the venue is announced before they get too expensive 

How far in advance do they need to announce the venue?  

I notice that all recent games have been in Astana but they played a qualifier against Denmark in Almaty back in 2017. 

• 2 weeks later...