Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big Well

Venue

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, tattiescone69 said:

The SFA could always do something useful and ask them or UEFA to get their finger out their arses 

They can ask but Russia have met the 120 day criteria by informing UEFA. UEFA now have to confirm the chosen venue. It's what I said before - the 120 day rule is more advisory than enforceable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, tartanmartin said:

They can ask but Russia have met the 120 day criteria by informing UEFA. UEFA now have to confirm the chosen venue. It's what I said before - the 120 day rule is more advisory than enforceable.

It's in the rules , it's not advisory . They're choosing to ignore it , whether they'll get fined or whatever who knows . Doesn't help us though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

It's in the rules , it's not advisory . They're choosing to ignore it , whether they'll get fined or whatever who knows . Doesn't help us though 

Russia met the 120 criteria. They had to inform UEFA by that date. Fines in football are meaningless and if you ask football administrators they'll say it's more a gentlemen's agreement in spite of it being in the competition rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tartanmartin said:

Russia met the 120 criteria. They had to inform UEFA by that date. Fines in football are meaningless and if you ask football administrators they'll say it's more a gentlemen's agreement in spite of it being in the competition rules.

How do you know they’ve informed UEFA ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

How do you know they’ve informed UEFA ?

Aye that's a very good question and, might l add, if ye ken that they've informed UEFA then what feckin venue hae they informed them o!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 10:19 AM, calum83 said:

folk at the game on tuesday were oh i have heard it st petersburg the next lot said 90% sure it was moscow 

Russia v Scotland

date Thursday 10 October 2019

stadium Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow, Russia

competition Euro 2020 Qualifiers

https://www.fanseats.co.uk/football/euro-2020-qualifiers/russia-v-scotland/65488/

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flight prices rising by the minute.

Glad was off work today with access to my laptop.

Going to be in Moscow for a few days either side of the game so pity anyone still to book only going for two days.

One KLM flight I was booking told me when I reached the payment screen it had risen by £35 during the short  time I had been on their site!

Booked Air France instead.

Edited by Catchart Circle
spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...