Venue - Page 3 - Russia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Venue

Big Well

1 hour ago, tattiescone69 said:

The SFA could always do something useful and ask them or UEFA to get their finger out their arses 

They can ask but Russia have met the 120 day criteria by informing UEFA. UEFA now have to confirm the chosen venue. It's what I said before - the 120 day rule is more advisory than enforceable.

17 minutes ago, tartanmartin said:

They can ask but Russia have met the 120 day criteria by informing UEFA. UEFA now have to confirm the chosen venue. It's what I said before - the 120 day rule is more advisory than enforceable.

It's in the rules , it's not advisory . They're choosing to ignore it , whether they'll get fined or whatever who knows . Doesn't help us though 

42 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

It's in the rules , it's not advisory . They're choosing to ignore it , whether they'll get fined or whatever who knows . Doesn't help us though 

Russia met the 120 criteria. They had to inform UEFA by that date. Fines in football are meaningless and if you ask football administrators they'll say it's more a gentlemen's agreement in spite of it being in the competition rules.

2 hours ago, tartanmartin said:

Russia met the 120 criteria. They had to inform UEFA by that date. Fines in football are meaningless and if you ask football administrators they'll say it's more a gentlemen's agreement in spite of it being in the competition rules.

How do you know they’ve informed UEFA ?

On 6/14/2019 at 10:19 AM, calum83 said:

folk at the game on tuesday were oh i have heard it st petersburg the next lot said 90% sure it was moscow 

Russia v Scotland

date Thursday 10 October 2019

stadium Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow, Russia

competition Euro 2020 Qualifiers

https://www.fanseats.co.uk/football/euro-2020-qualifiers/russia-v-scotland/65488/

Flight prices rising by the minute.

Glad was off work today with access to my laptop.

Going to be in Moscow for a few days either side of the game so pity anyone still to book only going for two days.

One KLM flight I was booking told me when I reached the payment screen it had risen by £35 during the short  time I had been on their site!

Booked Air France instead.

Edited by Catchart Circle
spelling error

• 2 weeks later...