Flights - Page 4 - Kazakhstan v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flights

Clyde1998

On 2/10/2019 at 3:49 AM, Nkiltman65 said:

Manchester - Istanbul - Astana, Tues 

Astana - Istanbul - Manchester, Sat.  £420 Turkish Airlines 

word of warning a certain gentleman who used to go by the name of piston and broke will also be on this flight on the way out.he has assured me he will buy everyone a drink 😂👍🍻

19 hours ago, Zicoladud said:

word of warning a certain gentleman who used to go by the name of piston and broke will also be on this flight on the way out.he has assured me he will buy everyone a drink 😂👍🍻

Im on that flight as well ..

1 hour ago, Rich NATA said:

I'm away out this coming Thursday (14th) arriving Friday morning.

Heathrow-Astana direct.

Ooft! If travel confirmations have until the 12th to be sent in then I’d assume tickets would be sent on the 13th maybe even 14th

Its got to be 100% pick up. The proof of travel will be because there’ll be a third party divvying out the tickets

I know I'm heading out early, but whatever way you cut it, they're leaving it late (I'm heading out a week early... Not a month early).

Fingers crossed it will be a 100% pick-up.

Was Albania a 100% pick-up?

I seem to remember emailing the SSC to tell them I was heading out early for that one and them replying not to worry because it would be a 100% pick-up over there.

10 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Hearing that all Boeing 737 max 8s will be grounded as of 1700 tonight.

This is the aircraft LOT use on the Warsaw - Astana route, so this may impact a few folk if they are unable to source alternatives before the beginning of the week.

Get. Tae. Fuck

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Hearing that all Boeing 737 max 8s will be grounded as of 1700 tonight.

This is the aircraft LOT use on the Warsaw - Astana route, so this may impact a few folk if they are unable to source alternatives before the beginning of the week.

Last nights flight was cancelled 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 11:58 PM, Clyde1998 said:

What are people looking at in regards to flights to Kazakhstan (I'm not 100% sure if I'll go, but I'm looking at the moment).

Based on what I can see there's at least one stop in a third country for each airline:

• Aeroflot-Russian Airlines - Sheremetyevo International Airport, near Moscow
  • LOT-Polish Airlines - Warsaw Chopin Airport
  • Turkish Airlines - Istanbul Ataturk Airport
  • Lufthansa - Frankfurt Airport

Aeroflot are the cheapest from what I can see, but I've never heard of the airline.

As I know, Aeroflot is the famous flight-company in Russia and my friends said me that it's not bad