Scotty CTA

League Cup Final - Poll For The Neutrals

Would you rather see Celtic win their seventh domestic Cup in a row, or would you rather that Aberdeen won their second League Cup under Derek McInnes?

(Please state the team you support followed by any comments.)

Anybody who is not a Celtic fan should be wanting Aberdeen to win. It’s that simple. 

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Even all the Sevconians?

Pretty pathetic if they don’t. But Huns are way ahead in the pathetic weirdo stage.

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

Anybody who is not a Celtic fan should be wanting Aberdeen to win. It’s that simple. 

You didn't answer the question properly.

You forgot to add "Chicago Fire"

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Is this a serious question? Obviously the whole of Scotland will want an Aberdeen win if they're not a Celtic fan 🤣

And fuck them all.

You'd be exactly the same if the huns had won 6 cups in a row.

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

Ordinarily I would agree but a couple of sheep on here are particularly nauseating so I’m a little bit torn. 🤔😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Is this a serious question? Obviously the whole of Scotland will want an Aberdeen win if they're not a Celtic fan 🤣

And fuck them all.

I'd be willing to bet there will be a few daft huns on rangers media or follow follow who don't want aberdeen to win

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Would you rather see Celtic win their seventh domestic Cup in a row, or would you rather that Aberdeen won their second League Cup under Derek McInnes?

(Please state the team you support followed by any comments.)

Aberdeen for me. We need someone else to win a trophy for once...

48 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I remember supporting Celtic in the 1984 Scottish final, but they were the underdogs then.

But in hindsight, in the cold light of day, now that you've matured... kinda glad how it turned out?

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Glad you agree we'll finish 2nd.

Dons for the League?

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Even all the Sevconians?

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Pretty pathetic if they don’t. But Huns are way ahead in the pathetic weirdo stage.

How the fuck did this get to a slagging of "Huns" in 3 posts? Although given it's you 2 I probably shouldn't be surprised.  

Back on topic, Aberdeen all day long.  I know the Tims will clearly disagree but Celtic winning 3 consecutive trebles isn't good for the game so I'll take anyone breaking that domination wherever it comes.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I'd be willing to bet there will be a few daft huns on rangers media or follow follow who don't want aberdeen to win

Can't see it. As much as they dislike Aberdeen they hate us from birth and our recent dominance is killing them, which is lovely.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Can't see it. As much as they dislike Aberdeen they hate us from birth and our recent dominance is killing them, which is lovely.

Spot on , for most it’s not a choice thing in Glasgow your born Celtic or rangers detesting the other with a passion, so to think that any  rangers fans watching the final would be cheering for Celtic is nuts 

40 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I can’t imagine there being any non Celtic fan that will want them to win, surely?

I wouldn’t normally either but there does seem to have been a lot of jealousy(maybe) amongst Rangers fans that Aberdeen have been the second club in Scotland for a while now. Obviously Celtic are number one cunts for you but I’ve even noticed a wee bit of glee on here before when Aberdeen have dropped points against Celtic.

What attention seeking pish is this thread? Do you like me? Do you like me more than them? Fuck off 😏

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I wouldn’t normally either but there does seem to have been a lot of jealousy(maybe) amongst Rangers fans that Aberdeen have been the second club in Scotland for a while now. Obviously Celtic are number one cunts for you but I’ve even noticed a wee bit of glee on here before when Aberdeen have dropped points against Celtic.

Only logic I can see in that is Celtic beating Aberdeen gives us a better chance of finishing above them in the league (Celtic will win that anyway) but not in a cup final.