League cup final thread - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League cup final thread

Guest faircity
24 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Yes. I hear he wiped his tears with a winners medal though

Flat track bullies. You should be ever so proud, what an achievement. Now go try and not make a cunt of yourselves with those on parity with your club. 

Guest faircity
2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You missed a space out. Lustig is a leg end. He's only legendary at feigning injury. 👍

You spelt leg wrong. It should be b e l l .

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

There's some right sore winners and losers on this thread!

What do you honestly expect. I'm no rubbing it in. I have supported Celtic through thick and thin for almost 50 years. I will not stand by and allow anyone to blacken the good name of Celtic Football Club. Jeolosy is terrible thing. Get over it fellas.😁😁

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What do you honestly expect. I'm no rubbing it in. I have supported Celtic through thick and thin for almost 50 years. I will not stand by and allow anyone to blacken the good name of Celtic Football Club. Jeolosy is terrible thing. Get over it fellas.😁😁

You take football far too seriously.

Supported through thick and thin? Those hard times must have been tough for you, how did you ever get through them 

23 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

There's some right sore winners and losers on this thread!

I’ve already posted that they were the better side on Sunday so surely a bit of loser class there, I thought it was pretty good game considering the gulf between the teams.👍

45 minutes ago, faircity said:

Flat track bullies. You should be ever so proud, what an achievement. Now go try and not make a cunt of yourselves with those on parity with your club. 

Bullies? Haha fucking embarrassing that a grown man would think that never mind post it. 

Bet you get your pic taken with the polis when you're abroad, Hamish. 

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You take football far too seriously.

Supported through thick and thin? Those hard times must have been tough for you, how did you ever get through them 

One day at a time Vanderark. I don't see the issue. I love Celtic. I love Scotland. I'm passionate. Maybe a wee bit over the top at times, but that's just who I am. I remember living through Rangers 9 in a row. Believe me, there is a Rangers club in Ottawa, I got reminded often enough. Laughinh at us every time our paths crossed. So fuck them. So yes, I am enjoying every bit of success that comes our way, because believe me, it doesn't last forever...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One day at a time Vanderark. I don't see the issue. I love Celtic. I love Scotland. I'm passionate. Maybe a wee bit over the top at times, but that's just who I am. I remember living through Rangers 9 in a row. Believe me, there is a Rangers club in Ottawa, I got reminded often enough. Laughinh at us every time our paths crossed. So fuck them. So yes, I am enjoying every bit of success that comes our way, because believe me, it doesn't last forever...

Burn it down. Problem solved

2 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Bullies? Haha fucking embarrassing that a grown man would think that never mind post it. 

Bet you get your pic taken with the polis when you're abroad, Hamish. 

Think you may have been wooshed here 😂

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No offence but old firm fans don’t really know hardship when it comes to football, they’re spoiled with success which more or less does last forever. 

Try supporting a team that’s not showered with success.