League cup final thread - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League cup final thread

Just now, vanderark14 said:

ah, thanks for you psych analysis 

hmmmm, you don’t take this board serious? Really, should we pull up the posts when you came on here immediately after a Scotland win to have a go a team Scotland fans? You were actually at the game too but your first thought was to come on the tamb and have a go at Scotland fans. Sounds like take this place pretty fucking serious to me.

heres a tip, think before you post and you might stop making an arse of yourself.

Point proven. You can remember what/when people posted from a few weeks ago and regularly talk about people being banned etc. That's a lot more serious than me posting  to kill some time while standing at Mount Florida waiting on a train home.

Not sure what me being at the game has to do with anything either, were you wanting me to do a warm down with the players instead?

Just now, Scotland Ever More said:

Point proven. You can remember what/when people posted from a few weeks ago and regularly talk about people being banned etc. That's a lot more serious than me posting  to kill some time while standing at Mount Florida waiting on a train home.

Not sure what me being at the game has to do with anything either, were you wanting me to do a warm down with the players instead?

As I said you have zero self awareness and it seems you lack intelligence too. You remembered a posters criticism of Forrest and whilst standing waiting to get home you signed on to have a go at them so if my memory proves I take this place seriously, using your logic means you do to? No? 

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

As I said you have zero self awareness and it seems you lack intelligence too. You remembered a posters criticism of Forrest and whilst standing waiting to get home you signed on to have a go at them so if my memory proves I take this place seriously, using your logic means you do to? No? 

I didn't have to remember it because I was reading the thread. You can try and pretend I take the board as serious you if you like but it very clearly isn't true.

I didn't have to remember it because I was reading the thread. You can try and pretend I take the board as serious you if you like but it very clearly isn't true.

You were the one that brought up taking the board seriously and i pointed out that you did exactly the same as me. 

So what your saying is you just happened to be on that thread and to pass some time straight after the match you had a go at a few Scotland fans for arguing with you about a Scotland’s player? Really, that’s what your saying? Fucking hilarious excuse. You clearly don’t take it seriously, nope you definitely don’t take it seriously. 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You were the one that brought up taking the board seriously and i pointed out that you did exactly the same as me. 

So what your saying is you just happened to be on that thread and to pass some time straight after the match you had a go at a few Scotland fans for arguing with you about a Scotland’s player? Really, that’s what your saying? Fucking hilarious excuse. You clearly don’t take it seriously, nope you definitely don’t take it seriously. 😂😂😂

Quite the rant. Keep proving my point.

Topless darts will be on soon so maybe you'll take a break from here for two mins and stop boring every cunt to death with your posts.

Quite the rant. Keep proving my point.

Topless darts will be on soon so maybe you'll take a break from here for two mins and stop boring every cunt to death with your posts.

You think that’s a rant? Come on, are you really struggling that much to find a come back. You enjoy the darts. 😂

9 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

You're not exactly struggling but this might make it easier for you to get Rangers in to threads that have nothing to do with them!! shoe-horn-vertical_1024x1024.jpg?v=15083

I never even mentioned Rangers.

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm no rubbing it in.

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

GIRFUY.👏

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Some fantastic teardrops dripping. It’s magnificent to see once again.

None about the result.

Only comments on your (and some of your players') immature, classless lack of grace.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's the thing. There is hatred over here in Canada, and Ottawa believe me. Some folk only think it's a problem in Scotland? My arse. 

It's soooo unbelievably watered down over here that it's not even worth mentioning.

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One of my best mates over here  is a die hard Killie man. When they won the Cup a few years ago, I believe they defeated us, I may be wrong. I was so happy for him because I know what it meant as they done get there very often.

You were delighted when Celtic got beaten by Kilmarnock in a cup final? What a strange little man.

8 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

You were delighted when Celtic got beaten by Kilmarnock in a cup final? What a strange little man.

Erm no. I was happy for my mate, even though we got beat. That's what mates are for. Sure I was gutted, but to lose to your best mate, knowing what it meant to him, wee bit easier to swallow. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Erm no. I was happy for my mate, even though we got beat. That's what mates are for. Sure I was gutted, but to lose to your best mate, knowing what it meant to him, wee bit easier to swallow. 

You didn't lose to your mate, the football team you support got beat by the team he supports. Football teams don't represent supporters any more, if they ever really did. Aberdeen doing well or badly doesn't make me a better or worse person, or give me any more or less credibility; I'm happy if they win and disappointed if they lose but their performances and results are absolutely zero reflection on me personally.

11 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

You didn't lose to your mate, the football team you support got beat by the team he supports. Football teams don't represent supporters any more, if they ever really did. Aberdeen doing well or badly doesn't make me a better or worse person, or give me any more or less credibility; I'm happy if they win and disappointed if they lose but their performances and results are absolutely zero reflection on me personally.

Give the guy a break!

:lol:

He posts something sensible and decent and somebody still has a pop.

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Give the guy a break!

:lol:

He posts something sensible and decent and somebody still has a pop.

😂 Each to their own obviously but I don't really "get" people who think or act like their football team is an extension of themselves. If you're a Celtic fan and Celtic win I don't think any more of you than I would if they lost etc. Same for folk who allow their football team to dictate their politics and other life decisions but I accept I could be in a minority with that attitude on a football messageboard.

10 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

😂 Each to their own obviously but I don't really "get" people who think or act like their football team is an extension of themselves. If you're a Celtic fan and Celtic win I don't think any more of you than I would if they lost etc. Same for folk who allow their football team to dictate their politics and other life decisions but I accept I could be in a minority with that attitude on a football messageboard.

I just took it as disappointed his team lost, but pleased for his mate, as his team won and it made him happy.

I ageee with your points above and maybe Ramys choice of words left him open.

I like the football, and get a buzz if Motherwell or Scotland win, but I’m always a bit uncomfortable with folk congratulating me when Motherwell win as though I have some control or have achieved something. (Generally OF fans when your team beats the other)

1 minute ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Wasn't meaning to have a pop or come across as an arse. I just wouldn't be any less pissed off if Celtic lost a cup final just because it made my mate happy.

Would soften the blow for me, Celtic win cup finals all the time, it would mean more to a Killie fan.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I just took it as disappointed his team lost, but pleased for his mate, as his team won and it made him happy.

I ageee with your points above and maybe Ramys choice of words left him open.

I like the football, and get a buzz if Motherwell or Scotland win, but I’m always a bit uncomfortable with folk congratulating me when Motherwell win as though I have some control or have achieved something. (Generally OF fans when your team beats the other)

Would soften the blow for me, Celtic win cup finals all the time, it would mean more to a Killie fan.

Exactly..👍

Now, that wasn't a different situation. The lad was my best man at my wedding. I was so happy for him as you could tell it meant the world to him to see his beloved Killie lift the Cup. In saying that, I have a couple of good mates that support Sevco. Would I be happy for them if Sevco beat Celtic in a Cup final? Would I fuck. I wouldnae speak to them for weeks. 🖕🙃