League cup final thread - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League cup final thread

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No offence but old firm fans don’t really know hardship when it comes to football, they’re spoiled with success which more or less does last forever. 

Try supporting a team that’s not showered with success.

There is no old firm. I do not associate myself with that scum. I understand that we are a very successful club, and other clubs in Scotland do not have the success we have had. Is that my fault?! One of my best mates over here  is a die hard Killie man. When they won the Cup a few years ago, I believe they defeated us, I may be wrong. I was so happy for him because I know what it meant as they done get there very often. As far as supporting another club? Impossible, unthinkable, I'd rather die. I was born in Govan into a Catholic die hard Celtic supporting family. My father had season tickets and never missed a match, as well as my Granda. So there you have it in a nutshell. I did not choose Celtic, Celtic chose me. Sorry for being a boring bastard. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is no old firm. I do not associate myself with that scum. I understand that we are a very successful club, and other clubs in Scotland do not have the success we have had. Is that my fault?! One of my best mates over here  is a die hard Killie man. When they won the Cup a few years ago, I believe they defeated us, I may be wrong. I was so happy for him because I know what it meant as they done get there very often. As far as supporting another club? Impossible, unthinkable, I'd rather die. I was born in Govan into a Catholic die hard Celtic supporting family. My father had season tickets and never missed a match, as well as my Granda. So there you have it in a nutshell. I did not choose Celtic, Celtic chose me. Sorry for being a boring bastard. 🙂

Nobody said it was your fault.

celtic didn’t choose you, you choose to support them. 

Im not sure why you posted all that because none of it had anything to do with you going on about hard times as an old firm fan.

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Nobody said it was your fault.

celtic didn’t choose you, you choose to support them. 

Im not sure why you posted all that because none of it had anything to do with you going on about hard times as an old firm fan.

I don't know, I'm a boring bastard. 😚

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What’s being from a catholic family got to do with it?

Guest faircity
35 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Bullies? Haha fucking embarrassing that a grown man would think that never mind post it. 

Bet you get your pic taken with the polis when you're abroad, Hamish. 

Clearly a phrase you aren't familiar with.  Google it if you are not sure, it helps halfwits like yourself out if you are struggling. In this case it is an accurate description.

Anyway, you have left those windows all streaky, the amount of practise you have I'd have expected them to be gleaming so get to it, there's a good lad. 

4 minutes ago, faircity said:

Clearly a phrase you aren't familiar with.  Google it if you are not sure, it helps halfwits like yourself out if you are struggling. In this case it is an accurate description.

Anyway, you have left those windows all streaky, the amount of practise you have I'd have expected them to be gleaming so get to it, there's a good lad. 

Aye I was right, this kind of shite patter could only come from a wanky footsoldier type. Away and piss in a fountain ya fucking freak

Guest faircity
1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Aye I was right, this kind of shite patter could only come from a wanky footsoldier type. Away and piss in a fountain ya fucking freak

Haha, you you made a cunt of yourself and this is your best retort? 

Smell ye later. 

5 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

It explains why he didn't support his local team in Govan, he wasn't welcome?

Erm that doesn’t explain the need to mention he Is  catholic at all. Read the whole conversation before jumping in.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Erm that doesn’t explain the need to mention he Is  catholic at all. Read the whole conversation before jumping in.

Jumping in?🤣

Wtf are you on about? I was making a light hearted suggestion, not claiming to be Ramy's spokesman. Take a day off from being the board's humourless, boring cunt one day. You might enjoy it.

4 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Jumping in?🤣

Wtf are you on about? I was making a light hearted suggestion, not claiming to be Ramy's spokesman. Take a day off from being the board's humourless, boring cunt one day. You might enjoy it.

Yes jumping in, it’s what you do. Your lack of self awareness is incredible every time your posts are questioned you fire out some abuse

I like this board, there’s some interesting and funny people on it, you’re just not one of them

Edited by vanderark14

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's the thing. There is hatred over here in Canada, and Ottawa believe me. Some folk only think it's a problem in Scotland? My arse. 

I’m sure there is hatred over their, old firm fans take it with them wherever they go.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Yes jumping in, it’s what you do. Your lack of self awareness is incredible,

He's no jumping in, he merely made a sensible comment considering the area of Glasgow I was born. I don't see what all the fuckin fuss is about. So I am a proud Catholic End of.. Sorted. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He's no jumping in, he merely made a sensible comment considering the area of Glasgow I was born. I don't see what all the fuckin fuss is about. So I am a proud Catholic End of.. Sorted. 

He seems to think it was a light hearted comment, you’re saying it was sensible, which is it? 

Nobody gives a fuck what your religion is, you brought your religion in to the thread, not me. All I did was pull you up when we’re in about the hardships of being a Celtics fan, you went off on one about being from Govan and being Catholic 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

He seems to think it was a light hearted comment, you’re saying it was sensible, which is it? 

Nobody gives a fuck what your religion is, you brought your religion in to the thread, not me. All I did was pull you up when we’re in about the hardships of being a Celtics fan, you went off on one about being from Govan and being Catholic 

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Yes jumping in, it’s what you do. Your lack of self awareness is incredible every time your posts are questioned you fire out some abuse

I like this board, there’s some interesting and funny people on it, you’re just not one of them

It's not abuse, it's the truth. There isn't anyone on here who takes this board, and themselves, as serious as you. You really need to get your hole.

Who gives a fuck what people think about what I write in a thread. I don't have to explain myself to anyone. It's more of an explanation thing here in Canada. People who ""dont know" Glasgow, sometimes ask why I don't support Sevco, and the religion point I made has to be said to folk who do not know the origins of my club. Very simple. Ok. That's enough for me. 

5 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

It's not abuse, it's the truth. There isn't anyone on here who takes this board, and themselves, as serious as you. You really need to get your hole.

ah, thanks for you psych analysis

hmmmm, you don’t take this board serious? Really, should we pull up the posts when you came on here immediately after a Scotland win to have a go at other Scotland fans? You were actually at the game too but your first thought was to come on the tamb and have a go at Scotland fans. Sounds like take this place pretty fucking serious to me.

heres a tip, think before you post and you might stop making an arse of yourself.

Edited by vanderark14