League cup final thread - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League cup final thread

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

http://www.hesgoal.com.  Here is the feed for whoever needs it. With love. BR 1314. 😁

Thanx for that, got too watch game thru computer.

Never done an illegal stream before....    

Somali TV...   didnt have any sound but nbot complaining

cheers, enjoy your night,,,

38 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Hardly a classic but couldn't really give a fuck.

On a positive note, it was good to see Rossy run on the pitch near the end, had been worried about him since he stopped posting on here.

Any clips of it?

2 hours ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Dallas making a right twat of himself now. Fair enough booking for Rogic, but Ball?

Dallas had a shocker, we didn’t look like scoring for most of the game, if we had the useless prick would have found some reason to rule it out 🤬

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Plenty didn’t get

Totally unacceptable in my view. Did you get all your club asked for? If not then that’s a disgrace. If you did then I’d be pretty pissed off at the board if I was a Don.

A cup final should always be 50/50. If, and only if, one club cannot shift their allocation then the remainder can go to the other.

Aberdeen should’ve had half the north stand and sold from the corner towards the centre. Once they sold all they could then by all means let us have what’s left but not before.

9 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Totally unacceptable in my view. Did you get all your club asked for? If not then that’s a disgrace. If you did then I’d be pretty pissed off at the board if I was a Don.

A cup final should always be 50/50. If, and only if, one club cannot shift their allocation then the remainder can go to the other.

Aberdeen should’ve had half the north stand and sold from the corner towards the centre. Once they sold all they could then by all means let us have what’s left but not before.

I believe we asked for 50/50 and were told no. 

Says it all about the Glasgow corporation though, nothing less is expected. 

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Just saw a video of Aberdeen fans shouting racist abuse at Sinclair.

Poor form.

*fan

But yes, I agree 100%

Doubtful he will be found from behind a camera, bit that and the other scumbags in our support are not wanted nor needed. 

10 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Way too easy today. Always felt we had gears to move into. Shame about the Sheep fans trying to compete with the Huns for the most putrid fans in Scotland crown. 

As predictable as ever, you really are a pathetic poster on here.