La liga/Serie A - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

La liga/Serie A

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

For those that like the foreign stuff

STV player to show highlights packages and live games

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1433109-stv-to-broadcast-live-spanish-and-italian-football/

I’d rather the Scottish broadcaster paid to show Scottish games instead of this. Spanish and Italian football has never interested me. El Classico can suck my balls

I tried to get it on on Saturday or Sunday and didn’t work. Not sure what platforms it’s available on? But wouldn’t work on BT TVs STV app.

Not fussed on the Italian stuff, but Spanish is good and tends to be on at good times  for me.

14 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I’d rather the Scottish broadcaster paid to show Scottish games instead of this. Spanish and Italian football has never interested me. El Classico can suck my balls

If you're unable to enjoy different types of football and appreciate the cultural differences that make them enjoyable and interesting, then football isn't for you.

On 11/26/2018 at 10:28 PM, sbcmfc said:

I tried to get it on on Saturday or Sunday and didn’t work. Not sure what platforms it’s available on? But wouldn’t work on BT TVs STV app.

Not fussed on the Italian stuff, but Spanish is good and tends to be on at good times  for me.

starts this weekend