Scottish Cup - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup

10 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Rather distasteful wee clip there Scotty. Uncalled for and very unChristian of you. 

Banter is one thing but you really have shown your true colours there. 

His true colours slip every once and a while.

Leopards never change their spots.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

9 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

It's small: it's grainy; there's no real detail; everyone has see it countless times before...

It's irrelevant, it's a reflection of your character. 

You keep up the excuses though. 👍

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You keep up the excuses though. 👍

I would like to how this video reflects his character because I'm not quite understanding your point.

cheers

11 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The Dons never, every team did as they huns needed voted to keep them in the league and not one team did, even Killie, as our abstaining was a wasted vote.

That doesn’t sound like as good a headline for the daily ranger though, does it?

Much easier to produce this and stoke the fire of hatred whenever they can. 

14 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

His true colours slip every once and a while.

My true colours aren't a secret.

Any flaws (and there are many) would be the result of me being an imperfect human being.

12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's a reflection of my interests.

JFK was shot in the back and the throat, but could have very well survived those wounds.

It wasn't until the 'kill shot' (as it is referred) to the temple area that he was dead.

Similarly, Sevco could in theory have survived 4 'No' votes, but once the decisive vote was cast then they would have to play outside the top division.

Any votes after that would have been like shooting a dead body.

I was too busy to start a thread on the 55th anniversary of the assassination last week, but it was definitely on my mind.

As I'm sure some will remember, I flew to Dallas 5 years ago for a 'Truth' rally and ended up being interviewed on 3 TV stations.

i also conducted my own interviews and research.

I've posted on the subject on here for 20 years, so goodness knows how anyone could challenge it being an interest of mine.

All the TAMB resident Truther is guilty of is tying together the terms decisive shot and decisive vote in late November.

(I've always posted like that.)

23 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

You might be right.  But I think it's quite clear your life would be a lot emptier without Rangers in it.

I doubt it, he like many of us would find other rivals.

the correct thing to say would be, we'd all have a lot emptier lives without football.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:32 PM, vanderark14 said:

I would like to how this video reflects his character because I'm not quite understanding your point.

cheers

It's pretty simple really. Scotty is equating the moment a man died with some vote about a football team. 

Above the fact that he thinks a human beings death is worth joking about is bad enough but to link it to something as trivial as football is rather sad, in my opinion. 

Scotty has previous for similar and not withstanding his obsession with conspiracy theories, I find it distasteful. 

If you don't then fair enough. 

I just think posts like this show a little of his character. 

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

You might be right.  But I think it's quite clear your life would be a lot emptier without Rangers in it.

I've had a spring in my step ever since Rangers died.

I'm fine.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I doubt it, he like many of us would find other rivals.

After a long involved decision process, I'm going to go with Sevco. 

11 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's pretty simple really. Scotty is equating the moment a man died with some vote about a football team. 

Above the fact that he thinks a human beings death is worth joking about is bad enough but to link it to something as trivial as football is rather sad, in my opinion. 

No, nothing like that.

Compare...

We were told a JFK assassination story by the authorities, but hardly anyone believes it.

And we were told by the authorities that Sevco is the same club that won trophies from 1899 - 2012, but hardly anyone believes it.

Contrast...

Where one bullet was the decisive blow in one conspiracy, one vote was the decisive blow against another conspiracy.

6 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

No, nothing like that.

Compare...

We were told a JFK assassination story by the authorities, but hardly anyone believes it.

And we were told by the authorities that Sevco is the same club that won trophies from 1899 - 2012, but hardly anyone believes it.

Contrast...

Where one bullet was the decisive blow in one conspiracy, one vote was the decisive blow against another conspiracy.

As I've already said, several times, excuse it any way you like. 

16 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Scotty has previous for similar and not withstanding his obsession with conspiracy theories, I find it distasteful. 

If you don't then fair enough. 

I just think posts like this show a little of his character. 

You’ve lost the plot completely if that’s the way you interpreted Scottys post. Not surprised you’ve lost the plo, it’s not uncommon for you to go full hun.

37 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You’ve lost the plot completely if that’s the way you interpreted Scottys post. Not surprised you’ve lost the plo, it’s not uncommon for you to go full hun.

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. 

• 2 weeks later...

The four William Hill Scottish Cup matches selected for live television coverage have been confirmed.

Cowdenbeath F.C. v Rangers FC Friday, 18 January – 7.45pm – Premier Sports

Auchinleck Talbot F.C. v Ayr United FC Saturday, 19 January – 12.15pm – BBC Sport Scotland

Celtic FC v Airdrieonians Saturday, 19 January – 5.15pm – Premier Sports

HeartofMidlothianFC v Livingston FC Sunday 20 January, 2.30pm – BBC Sport Scotland

8 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

The four William Hill Scottish Cup matches selected for live television coverage have been confirmed.

Auchinleck Talbot F.C. v Ayr United FC Saturday, 19 January – 12.15pm – BBC Sport Scotland

HeartofMidlothianFC v Livingston FC Sunday 20 January, 2.30pm – BBC Sport Scotland

I would have liked to see the fife derby but the picks are not unexpected. Premier sports picks 😂😂😂😂😂

Guest faircity
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I would have liked to see the fife derby but the picks are not unexpected. Premier sports picks 😂😂😂😂😂

An insight into the future of our super duper new TV deal. 

On 11/24/2018 at 8:30 PM, sbcmfc said:

TV games:

Cowdenbeath v Rangers

Celtic v Airdrie

and 2 others.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:01 AM, sbcmfc said:

I’m guessing premier sports will get 1st dibs and take the OF games?

Lets be honest, who’s paying a subscription to get Motherwell v Ross County?

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

How very predictable!

:lol:

15 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

Well that certainly extinguishes any lingering thought i had about getting Premier Sports.