Gerwin Price... - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gerwin Price...


Big Ramy 1314
 Share

Recommended Posts

He has more muscles than brain cells.

He did the same ting prior to playing Adrian Lewis about a year or so ago, but on twitter. The subsequent match was the worst darts match I've ever seen.

Gary Anderson is akin to MVG. He just wants to throw the darts and get on with it. Price literally walked into Anderson's peripheral's when Anderson was throwing, and even celebrating in front of Gary.

Price should be given a ban. No doubt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Chripper said:

He has more muscles than brain cells.

He did the same ting prior to playing Adrian Lewis about a year or so ago, but on twitter. The subsequent match was the worst darts match I've ever seen.

Gary Anderson is akin to MVG. He just wants to throw the darts and get on with it. Price literally walked into Anderson's peripheral's when Anderson was throwing, and even celebrating in front of Gary.

Price should be given a ban. No doubt.

I read about that. Said he was trying to get in Anderson's  face. GA is  great dart player,, and even more of a sportsman. Just a welsh cunt. Hope he gets pumped every week.  Watched him yesterday in a match vs MVG, glad he got pumped. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s been a while since I watched darts but this thread prompted me to read up on recent events. 

The story about Anderson farting is excellent. Only in something like darts would you get that. Brilliant. 😂😂😂

Edited by Ormond
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love darts, play in a Monday Night pub league with my mates. Anyone gone to one of they professional dart nights were there are thousands and folk get dressed up in costumes, sing and get pyshd? I see it on the telly here. I would love to go to one of them. Looks like a belter of a time. Nice birds too who walk the dart pros down to the stage. Great how they market the darts.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I love darts, play in a Monday Night pub league with my mates. Anyone gone to one of they professional dart nights were there are thousands and folk get dressed up in costumes, sing and get pyshd? I see it on the telly here. I would love to go to one of them. Looks like a belter of a time. Nice birds too who walk the dart pros down to the stage. Great how they market the darts.. 

How big is it in Canada? I remember John Part years ago was a Canadian just like you. 

It doesn’t exist one single bit where I am. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

How big is it in Canada? I remember John Part years ago was a Canadian just like you. 

It doesn’t exist one single bit where I am. 

Stop calling me a Canadian ya toss pot. 😁. I would say it's more of a pub thing in Ottawa. It's not big here at all. It's more a social thing more than anything else. I used to compete in a Super League in Ottawa years ago. On a good night I would have a 75-80 average. Now I just play in a pub league on Monday nights. It's good craic. My mates I play football with. Few pints, bit of banter, it's good. As far as John Part, he is well known in the dart community here. There will never be a pro league in Canada, just not enough interest. That answer your question my Yanky friend. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I love darts, play in a Monday Night pub league with my mates. Anyone gone to one of they professional dart nights were there are thousands and folk get dressed up in costumes, sing and get pyshd? I see it on the telly here. I would love to go to one of them. Looks like a belter of a time. Nice birds too who walk the dart pros down to the stage. Great how they market the darts.. 

I go every so often. Like you say, it's great craic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been to the premier league at the secc a couple of times total nedfest, also went to the premier league in Dublin which was a great night. There also used to be a brilliant floor event at the magnum in Irvine which was free entry and all the big names bar Taylor were there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2018 at 1:55 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Stop calling me a Canadian ya toss pot. 😁. I would say it's more of a pub thing in Ottawa. It's not big here at all. It's more a social thing more than anything else. I used to compete in a Super League in Ottawa years ago. On a good night I would have a 75-80 average. Now I just play in a pub league on Monday nights. It's good craic. My mates I play football with. Few pints, bit of banter, it's good. As far as John Part, he is well known in the dart community here. There will never be a pro league in Canada, just not enough interest. That answer your question my Yanky friend. 🤣

You don’t want to go, it’s utter shite, full of absolute fucking morons that want to put in fancy dress, get on tv and throw pints of piss. 

I’ve been twice and our table almost came to blows with several arseholes that didn’t know a thing about darts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, dandydunn said:

You don’t want to go, it’s utter shite, full of absolute fucking morons that want to put in fancy dress, get on tv and throw pints of piss. 

I’ve been twice and our table almost came to blows with several arseholes that didn’t know a thing about darts. 

That's pretty much what I wanted to say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see that Prick Price got a £21,500 fine and a 3 month ban for his antics in the match against our Gary Anderson. Looks good on yae ya welsh bastard. 

The ban is 3 months suspended. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

The ban is 3 months suspended. 

Oh ok then mate. I see he rattled Simon Whitlock as well in the same tournament. What a total cunt. Im sorry for the foul language, but I really enjoy darts and that juice pumping jakey fuck ruins the reputation for darts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2019 at 8:18 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh ok then mate. I see he rattled Simon Whitlock as well in the same tournament. What a total cunt. Im sorry for the foul language, but I really enjoy darts and that juice pumping jakey fuck ruins the reputation for darts. 


@Big Ramy 1314 on his tip taes flinging arrows at the dartboard. 😄

7C6F6570-967A-4293-81DB-158E1EF3E202.jpeg

Edited by WCTA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...