Scotland vs Israel - Match Thread [20/11/2018] - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland vs Israel - Match Thread [20/11/2018]

Clyde1998

Just now, SMcoolJ said:

Bloody hell! Β I thought Forrest was about to revert to his norm. What a 15 minutes he’s had!!

Exactly the same for me, now I’m shouting go on ye wee cunt get a hatrick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I scared the dog with my shouting, he is cowering in the other room.Β  He has his Scotland scarf on though.Β  When we push forward they back off.Β  Great to be ahead but we cant be complacent, we need another I feel we are open to the counter but so far so excellent.Β  McGregor should have went to meet Kayal and they wouldn't have scored.Β Β 

I wish the stadium was full though, I would have been there if I could.Β 

Just now, romanticscot said:

I scared the dog with my shouting, he is cowering in the other room.Β  He has his Scotland scarf on though.Β  When we push forward they back off.Β  Great to be ahead but we cant be complacent, we need another I feel we are open to the counter but so far so excellent.Β  McGregor should have went to meet Kayal and they wouldn't have scored.Β Β 

I wish the stadium was full though, I would have been there if I could.Β 

The fans need to be won back after years of inept shite butΒ thisΒ team are doing a good job of it so far.Β 

6 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Try row VV in the West Stand.

BTW...telt ya all!Β 

But did you hit the rooftop ? 😝

Only took 25 caps but you were right.Β πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Let's hope he keeps up this new rate for the next 25 caps.