Albawings - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albawings

Ormond

Shower of fucking cunts. 

Turn up for a 9pm Sunday flight from Tirana to discover no such thing exists. The fuckers have fucked up my entire flight schedule home now and I’m in an airport hotel now after having to fork out over 600 dollars to get a new way home. No cunt at the airport from Albawings at all at that time on a Sunday night. Fucking scandalous. I’m fuming. 😡

30 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Shower of fucking cunts. 

Turn up for a 9pm Sunday flight from Tirana to discover no such thing exists. The fuckers have fucked up my entire flight schedule home now and I’m in an airport hotel now after having to fork out over 600 dollars to get a new way home. No cunt at the airport from Albawings at all at that time on a Sunday night. Fucking scandalous. I’m fuming. 😡

Sorry to hear that. I had never heard of Albawings and wondered if it was a 21st century equivalent of "Air Scotia" but no, I see it's Albania's only carrier offering scheduled flights (it says). It appears they only have two planes (!). I guess that is not a consolation, but it might explain why there may be a lack of planes. Hope it's temporary. 

If you have insurance remember that could maybe ease some of the pain though not rescuing your schedule of course.  

Edited by exile

..and it will be no consolation at all to know that one of their two planes was delivered by Bruce Dickinson (of Iron Maiden fame) and "was named after Sir Norman Wisdom, who was a very popular actor for Albanians during the communist regime of Enver Hoxha, mainly for his role of Mr.Pitkin"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/business-news/iron-maidens-bruce-dickinson-flies-12309338

Edited by exile

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

Shower of fucking cunts. 

What an utterly crappy end to your trip Ormond. I hope, as exile says,  you get some recompense from insurance but more importantly that you get home safely. 

3 hours ago, G-Man said:

What an utterly crappy end to your trip Ormond. I hope, as exile says,  you get some recompense from insurance but more importantly that you get home safely. 

I had my first good night’s kip at least, leaving me better refreshed for a now even mair stupid way of hopping over Europe to get towards hame. 

I saw your message about me to Teeko in the boozer him and I were in. It gave me a laugh. 😂👍

13 hours ago, Ormond said:

Shower of fucking cunts. 

Nae luck Ormond 😕

I have have checked out Albawings website, here is the customer complaint  address if you need it :

Mr Ron Hill

Glenlivet Way,

Hun City

Alba Gu Brath

👍

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Nae luck Ormond 😕

I have have checked out Albawings website, here is the customer complaint  address if you need it :

Mr Ron Hill

Glenlivet Way,

Hun City

Alba Gu Brath

👍

I take it you saw that wank’s reply? The guy is an absolute cunt of the highest order. There are so many people who have had it with him and he’s going to get a right sore one soon. The shit he was coming away with about the wee SFA lassie too is going to make him regret it.

The reason I put it up was to bring attention to it because I know others were affected and hopefully have their phoneline blown up on this. 

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I take it you saw that wank’s reply? The guy is an absolute cunt of the highest order. There are so many people who have had it with him and he’s going to get a right sore one soon. The shit he was coming away with about the wee SFA lassie too is going to make him regret it.

The reason I put it up was to bring attention to it because I know others were affected and hopefully have their phoneline blown up on this. 

What page was it on?

8 minutes ago, Ormond said:

No, have no idea what you are talking about. What thread ? 

3 minutes ago, Slide Tackle said:

‘Fucking weirdo’ haha mate you’re trying to act the big man on an anonymous football forum

You have no idea of the background of the story. If you did you would understand it’s anything but anonymous.