Albania vs Scotland - Match Thread [17/11/2018] - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albania vs Scotland - Match Thread [17/11/2018]

Clyde1998

Scotland seemed up for it from the start. Good possession and link play. Fraser goal beautiful, and deserved. Forrest had a couple of passes that, if the other guy had scored would have been counted as assists! Good to see Fletcher doing his job, as experienced player, to give others confidence,... and of course to put away the second. 

I have to feel bad for them with that penalty....it wasn't. But 2 nil to us. Can't claim our football has been great but we are getting the job done. Steven F having a good game. Paterson is on thin ice, needs tobe about his business cleanly. Forrest having some good space. 

1 minute ago, romanticscot said:

I have to feel bad for them with that penalty....it wasn't. But 2 nil to us. Can't claim our football has been great but we are getting the job done. Steven F having a good game. Paterson is on thin ice, needs tobe about his business cleanly. Forrest having some good space. 

Why would you feel bad for them?

We’ve had plenty of dubious penalties given against us over the years. It happens. 

Just now, Stockholm 1980 said:

Paterson is terrible, looks like one of these guys that would be playing for Malta or Cyprus years ago. 2-0 can’t complain, we do have a decent midfield and Fletcher is playing well.

He’s not doing too badly considering he hasn’t played at right back for years.

His tache is fucking atrocious though. 

3 minutes ago, romanticscot said:

I understand it happens but for the sportsmanship of it, I like my refs to be competent, for or against and keep things scandal free.

Fair enough but Albania are pish. Grezda trying to get Paterson sent off and the blatant headbutt was a disgrace. Fuck them.

All I care about tonight and on Tuesday is the points.