Comparison!!! - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Comparison!!!

marinello

Just looking at the Portugal programme from just over 1 month ago. Amazing that out of the 21 players listed a total of 10 are unavailable this time around.

This figure does not include Griffiths, Jack , Devlin or Ritchie!!!!

Either Mc Leish is incredibly unlucky or perhaps his players are at odds with him.

1 minute ago, PASTA Mick said:

Something is either wrong with the manager/backroom staff or the training methods are not working and are resulting in high levels of injuries.  

They're not all dropping out once they get here tho. We lost what.. 4? before they even left their clubs.

That's what leaves me thinking it's more to do with McLeish.

2 minutes ago, andyD said:

They're not all dropping out once they get here tho. We lost what.. 4? before they even left their clubs.

That's what leaves me thinking it's more to do with McLeish.

That would be my thought.  The fact several players have asked simply not to be picked speaks volumes - especially players like Snodgrass and McArthur.  

2 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

That would be my thought.  The fact several players have asked simply not to be picked speaks volumes - especially players like Snodgrass and McArthur.  

Yep. And if there's been a falling out with Griffiths, as has been suggested, seemingly he was singled out for the defeat against Belgium which seems bizarre. And if Snoddy was talked into having injections only to not be used.. then i can totally understand where they players are coming from. Moral disappears thru the floor when you can't trust the manager.