We're on our way..... - Page 3 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

We're on our way.....

Albanian Hibs

2 hours ago, teecee- said:

Aye Easyjet flight from Edinburgh 2 hours late. Changed my flight  to Thursday and stayed in Ibis as feared possible delay on the Friday. How did everyone eventually get to Albania?

Got the 7:30 Ernest flight to Tirana on Saturday morning but not everyone got on that I don't think.

Compensation should be the difference between a Milan night out and a Tirana night out!

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

We had four flights with Austrian Airlines, every one of them was delayed. 

1 hour ago, hamilton wanderer said:

Got the 7:30 Ernest flight to Tirana on Saturday morning but not everyone got on that I don't think.

Compensation should be the difference between a Milan night out and a Tirana night out!

Same with me. And the Austrian Airlines woman "helping" to get new flight in Vienna last night was unbelievable rude. When I said I would say thank you but you've been rude and unhelpful she said well I think you've been rude too. Just the customer service you need after their flight shambles. 

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, WeeJohnny said:

Same with me. And the Austrian Airlines woman "helping" to get new flight in Vienna last night was unbelievable rude. When I said I would say thank you but you've been rude and unhelpful she said well I think you've been rude too. Just the customer service you need after their flight shambles. 

When we missed the flight from Vienna to London , the Austrian Airlines service desk was adamant that those of receiving e-mails sending us to Munich first had no other options - their only obligation was getting us to London. However when the Munich flight was also delayed , the next Service Desk operator was totally different - I was offered a flight the next day and a night in Vienna hotel - but since rest of guys were going Munich first decided to see what happened. When we missed the Munich to London flight - it then became the Lufthansa service desk and they gave us 20 euro voucher for use in Airport, taxi to hotel , and we could pick our destination the next day -so I went to Manchester instead of London. Only job left now is to see if Austrian Airlines offer the standard EU compensation of 400 euros for a 3 hour delay of over 1500km. Vienna airport to Heathrow is 1533 km . If less than that comp is 300 euros. Just have to see how keen Austrian Airlines are with awarding that.