We're on our way..... - Page 2 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

We're on our way.....

Albanian Hibs

5 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

On the 09:05 Austrian Air flight from Heathrow to Vienna on Friday, then straight onto the 12:35 Vienna to Tirana again with Austrian.

J

I'm on that same flight from Heathrow in the morning to Vienna but going from there to Podgorica. Perhaps catch you for an early beer at Heathrow - I'll be the eejit with that old deck chair away top on. 

Two of us on the Luton flight on Friday morning as well, we arrive from Glasgow at 2010 tomorrow night with no digs booked, hope theres a good boozer nearby until the lounge opens at 0400!

1 hour ago, irnbruman said:

Ive only got hand luggage so if first plane late no need to hold back second plane for me. Ill take a hotel in Vienna ..300 euros comp and fly the next day lol

Had mates on this flight today. Their flight from London was 40 minutes late so they missed their connection. Airline then booked them on a flight to Munich then onto Tirana.

7 hours ago, GordonC said:

Had mates on this flight today. Their flight from London was 40 minutes late so they missed their connection. Airline then booked them on a flight to Munich then onto Tirana.

Jeez, don’t tell me this! At least they got there in the end. 

J

18 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

On the 09:05 Austrian Air flight from Heathrow to Vienna on Friday, then straight onto the 12:35 Vienna to Tirana again with Austrian.

J

I looked at that but thought the timings were too tight seeing as it's a change of planes in Vienna!

Opted for the 0600 flight out of Heathrow with a beer stop in Vienna.

All going well (if you make it on time and I make it out of the bar in Vienna) I'll see you on the flight to Tirana!

29 minutes ago, neilypiece said:

I looked at that but thought the timings were too tight seeing as it's a change of planes in Vienna!

All going well (if you make it on time and I make it out of the bar in Vienna) I'll see you on the flight to Tirana!

Guys transferring to Tirana earlier were met at the plane and taken directly to their connection.

The guys transferring to Podgorica weren't so fortunate.................

49 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Guys transferring to Tirana earlier were met at the plane and taken directly to their connection.

The guys transferring to Podgorica weren't so fortunate.................

That’s good to hear. What happened to the Podgorica peeps?

J

1 hour ago, neilypiece said:

Regretting not doing likewise. All for a few more hours in bed. Sounds like the guys transferring today were marched straight to the Tirana flight. That’s good news.

J

15 hours ago, shaddypeekey said:

Two of us on the Luton flight on Friday morning as well, we arrive from Glasgow at 2010 tomorrow night with no digs booked, hope theres a good boozer nearby until the lounge opens at 0400!

I looked at that but it said 04:30, so still weighing it up 🤔

Edited by Tartan-Tyke
Typo

23 hours ago, neilypiece said:

Just made it, literally by minutes.

Gate was G37, literally the furtherest gate in departures.

Blowing out through my arse!

J

Austrian Airlines back from Tirana today. 20 mins late leavin Tirana..got to Vienna but they closed the gates for London flight

Most of us rerouted to Munich then London.next thing 50 mins delay on Munich flight. Got to Munich at same time as connecting flight due to take off. Woman who met 14 of us off plane saying plBe was held for us. Next thing immigaration pòlics telt her to fuck off.they were finished for night. Took us vis shuttle to anothet immigation bit..then we got to gate and plane had fucked off. So night in hotel near Munich..taxi and hotel shuttle involved. Got flight back to Manchester instead of London in morning. Good crack if ye urny in a hurry. Bit of compo surely in the offinfn

On 11/16/2018 at 10:58 PM, hamilton wanderer said:

100s stranded in Milan.

good night out however worried about getting there in time for buses tomorrow 

Aye Easyjet flight from Edinburgh 2 hours late. Changed my flight  to Thursday and stayed in Ibis as feared possible delay on the Friday. How did everyone eventually get to Albania?