We're on our way..... - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

We're on our way.....

Albanian Hibs

37 minutes ago, Albanian Hibs said:

When are you all starting your journeys to Albania then?

Me and hubby are flying down to Luton on the 6.10pm Easyjet flight from Edinburgh tomorrow. 

On same flight to Luton tomorrow -- Tirana flight on friday morning.

2 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

On the 09:05 Austrian Air flight from Heathrow to Vienna on Friday, then straight onto the 12:35 Vienna to Tirana again with Austrian.

J

Same flights for me except im the day before. Wonder what happens if first flight late.

Edited by irnbruman

1 hour ago, Hamiltonnil said:

6am to Stanstead tomorrow, 7.50am to Pisa with a 7 hour stopover then finally arriving in Tirana at 9pm tomorrow night.

Was in Pisa in the summer. It's worth jumping in a taxi and going straight to the tower. It's only 15-20 minutes from the airport and will cost about 20 Euros. Lot's of nice wee boozers in the area of the tower. There's not much else to see in Pisa.

1 hour ago, Graham of Montrose said:

Was in Pisa in the summer. It's worth jumping in a taxi and going straight to the tower. It's only 15-20 minutes from the airport and will cost about 20 Euros. Lot's of nice wee boozers in the area of the tower. There's not much else to see in Pisa.

Cheers Graham, that is our plan. Don’t think there is a great deal to see or do but will get the obligatory picture holding the leaning tower up before scoping out a few bars. I might even be persuaded to have a bite to eat.

32 minutes ago, Hamiltonnil said:

Cheers Graham, that is our plan. Don’t think there is a great deal to see or do but will get the obligatory picture holding the leaning tower up before scoping out a few bars. I might even be persuaded to have a bite to eat.

If you are going for something to eat, I can recommend a wee Italian restau.......... Oh, wait a minute

35 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Been worrying me. 25 minutes seems ridiculously short, but Austrian seem to pride themselves on the short turnaround. 

J

Ive only got hand luggage so if first plane late no need to hold back second plane for me. Ill take a hotel in Vienna ..300 euros comp and fly the next day lol