BluePanorama to Venice - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

BluePanorama to Venice

Scotschic

7.30 Monday 19th BluePan flighnoperated by  Alba Wings has been changed until 12.45 departure according to who I booked with, Opodo. Rang to clarify something about my booking to be told of the flight change at the end of my call. Not had a thing from the airline and was advised to call 5em but their offices were closed! 

Its no just Monday ... it looks like the 7.30 am Sunday to Venice is also changed... I contacted my supplier Kiwi.com who basically gave the corporate answer we are looking into this. Will see what transpires today... I have had more grief getting to here than all the other far flung places we have visited... 

They are shocking neebs...I had 2 flights changed to impossible times re-connections..You will not get an answer or email reply from them unless very lucky....I got alternative flights myself. I got refunds from them a month later....Jump on Ernest Airlines or Alitalia and sort it out later. 

3 hours ago, Scotschic said:

7.30 Monday 19th BluePan flighnoperated by  Alba Wings has been changed until 12.45 departure according to who I booked with, Opodo. Rang to clarify something about my booking to be told of the flight change at the end of my call. Not had a thing from the airline and was advised to call 5em but their offices were closed! 

This flight got changed weeks, if not months ago. I only found out a few weeks back when I logged in to see when I could check in and was asked if I was willing to accept the changes or take a refund

I never had any emails or any other correspondence from the airline either

Its a belter... Kiwi.com ... how do you know there is no flight at that time?

Me:- i have the departure schedule open infront of me.

Kiwi. Where did you get that?

Me    Of the airport website do you want to know any other locations and what time flights depart?

Kiwi    We will need to contact the airline

Me . good luck with that .... And you had better look in to arranging other flights... 

I think i will be waiting a while... I can see a phone call to visa  and my insurance.. 

Ernest and BluePan are shocking. I’m ernest Venice to Tirana and Blue Tirana to Venice. Both have changed original flight times meaning my easyjet booking Edinburgh to Venice is lost. Opodo and Kiwi have also been shocking for all our squad and never will we use any of these companies again! I have nothing but an Opodo booking reference for my return flight which is worrying!

Finally sorted ... having to stay a night in Venice on the way home .. I dinnae think my blood pressure or phone can take any more ... Kiwi have been shocking ... their advisors are useless.

Anyway hopefully a good trip with a few beers a few laughs and see a winning result... I live in hope!! 

Thankfully I work with an Italian who chatted on,one with Blue Panorama. Even he said he had never heard of this airline so we have to hope for the best that there are no more fcuk ups! Finally got a paper copy of my booking so all sorted...so far!

21 hours ago, Scotschic said:

Thankfully I work with an Italian who chatted on,one with Blue Panorama. Even he said he had never heard of this airline so we have to hope for the best that there are no more fcuk ups! Finally got a paper copy of my booking so all sorted...so far!

Good luck ,   Me n the mrs arrived in Fiumicino about 2 hrs ago to find out that the flight which was booked for today left yesterday , I’ve also got a paper confirmation email ( only good for wiping your arse) I’ve been told we’ll be on the 7pm flight tomorrow so now have to book a hotel in Rome. I’ve already paid for a night in Tirana so lost that money plus forking out for tonight probably costing me an extra £200 odd with this fuck up , 

Just as an ad hoc still haven’t received an email confirming We’’re on tomorrow’s flight what a fuckin airline shouldn’t be allowed n I thought Michael o’leary was a cunt, arise Sir Michael compared to this fuckin mob

Yeah. I was booked on a flight on Sunday morning which was bumped to the afternoon thus ruining my connection to Edinburgh. Had to by new flights via Wizz and Easysqueeze costing 300 and odd quid. The only way I found out was via The TAMB - no email alert from Blue Panorama. If they try to charge me 80 euros tomorrow for my middle name then I will be spending the weekend in an Italian jail (which I assume will be better than an Albanian one)...

9 hours ago, Alan64 said:

I have just noticed this thread we are booked on albawings on Monday at 7.30 is this the flight that has been changed to 12.45 departure to Marco polo as we are supposed to be catching easy jet flight at 11.10 to Edinburgh

It is we have had to be put up in Venice on Sunday night due to this…. 

Also spent a night in Milan last night due to Ernie air going to their winter program…