Tirana - Page 2 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tirana

moomkin

15 minutes ago, alloakenny said:

Its now 80 euros. Just off the phone to them. I’ve now contacted last minute.com who I booked with. Absolute outrage

I feel your pain!!

As I said though, both sets of travelers coming to me, got away with it in Milan. They had to cough up in Tirana though but maybe cheaper for you that way.

3 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It does say when you’re booking a flight with any airline I’ve flown with that the name must be the same as that what’s on your passport

Surely it’s common sense to have your boarding card and passport to match 🤷🏻‍♂️

Most flights that I book myself only have first name, family name requirements. When I looked at the Blue Panorama website when my friends had trouble last year then the Boxes were for First Name, Family Name. I also don't think I have ever seem my middle name on a boarding card. I have several stubs beside me for a variety of airlines and none have my middle name.

Blue Panorama is definitely a scam!

53 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Also looking at the trip advisor, there’s no box for you to write your middle name in.

Luckley my folks couldn’t be arsed with middle names.

J

First name: Bristol Happy

Surname: Hibby

Boarding card: Bristol Happy Hibby

simple as that

Edited by DoonTheSlope

On 11/9/2018 at 10:29 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Much you think is realistic money wise for 3 nights?

On 11/7/2018 at 6:59 PM, moomkin said:

I'll be in Tirane for the next few weeks so if anyone gets a little 'stuck' then I'll be happy to advise. Still not decided if is winter yet so very pleasant at the moment. Think it is OK for next week too.

Whats would you  suggest, Euro or ALbanian Lek??

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:18 PM, moomkin said:

Excluding the 4th element I presume!

I'd say if you are on the lash day and night, great food and drink for 200 pound in 3 nights. However, depends what you go for. €15 for a great lunch dinner with beer and wine. Night is a pub in the Blloku, 30-40€. However, if you go budget, a litre of raki will knock you out for about three days and that's about €3!

Sound, I was thinking around £300 so will maybe take a wee bit more in English notes and if I don't need it there's no harm done.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:58 PM, moomkin said:

No online boarding to anywhere from Tirana airport I'm afraid...they say it is the system but I think they like to see the whites of your eyes (and to make sure they are the same as your passport!). 

I already have my wizz air boarding pass printed off for my fly out of Tirana