Squad to play Albania and Israel - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Squad to play Albania and Israel

PASTA Mick

10 minutes ago, macy37 said:

He has totally lost the dressing room. 

If he had any “dignity” he’d have walked. 

If he survives this week I’m done. The chances of two wins are as remote as my winning The Open.

There’s no way he’d get binned even if we lose both games.

He’ll get the chance to make an arse of the qualifiers as well then get binned when it’s beyond repair.

26 minutes ago, macy37 said:

He has totally lost the dressing room. 

If he had any “dignity” he’d have walked. 

If he survives this week I’m done. The chances of two wins are as remote as my winning The Open.

From what Ive seen there's a few has beens asking not to be considered and a few injuries after joining up. So I'd assume they were genuine or they'd be getting horse right now. 

The only player chucking their toys out the pram was Griffiths and he appears to have just vanished anyway. 

Who has he lost that we'd actually use? 

20 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

From what Ive seen there's a few has beens asking not to be considered and a few injuries after joining up. So I'd assume they were genuine or they'd be getting horse right now. 

The only player chucking their toys out the pram was Griffiths and he appears to have just vanished anyway. 

Snoddy

37 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Griffiths.

9 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Griffiths.

In all honesty though Griffiths has mental demons at present he is even not mentally right for Celtic and that comes from Brendan Rodgers. Griffiths has personal issues that have jack to do with Scotland in my opinion.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

Just now, Caledonian Craig said:

In all honesty though Griffiths has mental demons at present he is even not mentall right for Celtic and that comes from Brendan Rodgers. Griffiths has oersonal issues that have jack to do with Scotland in my opinion.

I think that this is very likely the case. 

1 hour ago, er yir macaroon said:

they’ve been training together all week. The withdrawals after meeting up must be genuine. 

Bale has just joined up with the Welsh squad after passing a fitness check after an injury received over the weekend I think.

Are all our injuries  ones that won't clear up for the Israel game. 

Something is far wrong and the only other possibility other than Mcleish is Robertson as captain.

Reached  the point were I might go down the bookies and do something I have never done before.

2 hours ago, mrniaboc said:

Snoddy

So one player then? Oh my god McLeish must be a monster. 

Pure and simple pish from the folk who didn't want him. So many folk are completely unwilling to support the team simply because they don't like McLeish. Utterly pathetic in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Bale has just joined up with the Welsh squad after passing a fitness check after an injury received over the weekend I think.

Are all our injuries  ones that won't clear up for the Israel game. 

Something is far wrong and the only other possibility other than Mcleish is Robertson as captain.

Reached  the point were I might go down the bookies and do something I have never done before.

Or the other possibility is that there are a lot of injuries. But that isn't as dramatic or conspiracy theory enough. 

Quite surprised at Mcginn pulling out but if he has a calf injury that he feels is only going to get worse what can you do? Re Devlin does the "lost the dressing room" theory really apply to him given it's his first squad/first cap. Being young and enthusiastic I can't see him turning up to his first squad taking a look around and saying to himself he doesn't fancy this. I couldnt give a flying fk about charlatans like Ritchie to be honest.

I really wish if there was a problem with Mcleish someone would just come out with it. We can't really afford to waste more time.

2 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Albania in November is alike to Loch Lomond. Arriving the day before a match that far away sound pretty poor to me.

After Israel to arrive that late again in preparation is just negligent by the sfa

Edited by Bino's